Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hey There! New pony to make it 20% COOLER!

Star Shine

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rainbow-dash

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?: NICE......

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Was bored one day and found episode one on youtube. Clicked it and watched MORE N MORE AND BECAME A PEGASISTER!!!!!!!!

Im Peggy Dash. MY FAVOURITE CHARACTER IS RAINBOW DASH. I love music, and i hate losing. Like Rainbow Dash, i am very competitive. I am also VERY obsessed with my Little Pony Toys. 

Wow, that's the most enthusiastic intro i've heard in a long time! :D

Boredom got me here too so welcome to the club Peggy! This forum is sure to both surprise and enthrall you so you'll probably end up hooked on coming here in no time like me, ha ha.

Well welcome to the herd, enjoy your stay and remember to embrace the friendship of magic by making friends here!

PS: Feel free to add me too, i can't get enough of the happies!  ;)

Greetings, honored newcomer!  My name is Thorenthal, and for the moment, I'm a Mech Warrior!  Not only that, but like you, I'm a newbie as well!  We could be, like, newbie buddies or something, right?  I hope so; but most of all, I hope that you'll have an amazing experience in the forums after your endeavors in the Welcoming Plaza!  Good luck out there, and have fun!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!

Another pegasister, ooooooooooh, I could burst with joy!

I'm a pegasister (you could call me a brony if you want, but it sound weird to me cause i'm a girl)  too and I welcome you to the forums. I love pinkie pie but it doesn't matter to me who I like or who others like cause I like everypony! Now go ahead and be yourself because everyone is nice here including me! So yes, enjoy yourself, i'm sure you will have lots of fun!

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME! SAY HOW DO YOU DO! I SAY HAVE FUN! CAUSE YOU WILL TOOOOOO!

Edited by Star Ruby

Thank you ponies!!!!!!! To be honest, I have joined other forums before. But most people there DONT talk about ponies. And here, in this forum, ITS ALL ABOUT THE PONIES!!!!! HOW COOL IS THAT!!!!!!!! I'm sure that I am going to have an amazing Time here!!!!!!