Banner by ~ Sparklefan1234

Gaming Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix

emiliano8193

I have not bough many games, I started with the DS one and I got later birth by sleeps, which I have yet to finish completely. But I ordered DDD by amazon, and I'm planning to pick it and buy the remix once I go to the US this vacation, mid February  :yay:

• Brohoof 1

Yeah I'm a fan of the Kingdom Hearts series, I'm glad they released the HD remix.

And for once, I'm glad I didn't had a PS2 to buy any of those KHs, since those remixes have the Final Mix version, those where not released outside of Japan. BTW, the KH 2.5 Remix it's going to be released also, SO I'M FINALLY GOING TO ENJOY THAT EPIC FINAL BATTLE AGAINST XEMNAS TOO  :yay:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygc2hBxZJgs

• Brohoof 1

I still need to pick up a copy of 1.5 ReMix one of these days. Even as a fan of the series, I hate that they extended it on so many platforms. It was on the PS2, GameBoy Advanced, PSVita, DS, 3DS and now the long awaited Kingdom Hearts 3 is coming out for PS4 (hopefully for PS3 as well).

Think about that for a sec: both Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 were on PS2. It took almost two full generations of consoles for the direct sequel to finally be released. Since then they've been filling in the gaps between the story with games like Birth By Sleep and 365/2 Days (no idea where Dream Drop Distance fits in).

Edited by PoisonClaw

I still need to pick up a copy of 1.5 ReMix one of these days. Even as a fan of the series, I hate that they extended it on so many platforms. It was on the PS2, GameBoy Advanced, PSVita, DS, 3DS and now the long awaited Kingdom Hearts 3 is coming out for PS4 (hopefully for PS3 as well).

Think about that for a sec: both Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 were on PS2. It took almost two full generations of consoles for the direct sequel to finally be released. Since then they've been filling in the gaps between the story with games like Birth By Sleep and 365/2 Days (no idea where Dream Drop Distance fits in).

Just after KH2, but they also have elements of BBS

I love the Kingdom Hearts series. I have every single one (that was released in the US) including both the GBA and PS2 versions of Chain of Memories. CoM was actually my first game in the series before I had a PS2.

One of my favorite RPG series' ever. Kingdom Hearts 3 (and Final Fantasy XV) will sell either the PS4 or Xbone for me. It all comes down to which one can entice me with more games. And then I'll likely get the other one later but that's besides the point... :lol:

Can't wait for 2.5 so I can do all the optional stuff in KH2.

I JUST REALLY HATE THAT THEY MADE DAYS AND CODED SCENES ONLY WHEN THEY HAD SOME OF THE BEST GAMEPLAY IN THE SERIES. >8(

Can't wait for 2.5 so I can do all the optional stuff in KH2.

if it wasn't for the reaction commands in KH II, I'd be more than willing to get it...but that turned me off the series so badly, especially what they did with Atlantica...turning it into a song/dance thing was just...ugh.

if it wasn't for the reaction commands in KH II, I'd be more than willing to get it...but that turned me off the series so badly, especially what they did with Atlantica...turning it into a song/dance thing was just...ugh.

I really really liked the reaction commands. QTEs in general add a lot of nice flair to battles that normal battle couldn't produce. Reaction Commands are even better since you can't actually fail them unless you miss them. :lol:

Spamming Xaldin with Learnx9 = badassery at it's finest. Or Roxas pounding the giant Nobody at the beginning...you can't do things like that with normal controls and it's no fun just having a cutscene.

Also, Atlantica is completely optional except maybe the first song (been awhile). I'm probably one of the few people in existence who even like the place but everyone acts like one totally optional world ruins an entire game. :P

By the way, KH2 is the only game in the series to use reaction commands so dunno why that would turn you off of the whole series. Eight games in the series and only one uses them.

By the way, KH2 is the only game in the series to use reaction commands so dunno why that would turn you off of the whole series. Eight games in the series and only one uses them.

ugh, sorry...meant to say turned me off the game entirely. it's been a rough day for me. not really feeling positive at the moment. :|

Currently 50 hours into my first run.  Could have beaten it a lot faster, but I'm going for full completion and having bad luck with synthesis materials... stupid mushrooms. :(

• Brohoof 1