Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Time to kill a character!

IRegretThisWholePartOfM

Alright, Im in the mood to do some good old fashoned story killing! Post below your three choices for ponys you want to die! Please no OCs unless you include a picture of them and include a short paragraph saying what their personality is like. Also, if you choose a major villan, aka. Dischord, Queen Chrisalis. I will only be killing them ase one character, not with two others, as their death will overshadow the other characters. LASTLY, unless you specify with a picture and personality paragraph, I will be killing them off with my OC Tempest Darkcloud, just remember, IF YOU POST A PIC AND PERSONALITY, I will use your OC. No characters off limits here, so go crazy!

post-23916-0-03959600-1391366108_thumb.png

So riddle me this, Batman.  Why should I volunteer a character to get killed by yours?

If this is a plot-driven story, I've been told nothing of the plotline.  I don't know what criteria to base suggestions on; I don't know the character's motivation for killing; I don't really know much of anything that would help me make a good decision?

If this is a story focused on fighting, why bother with that?  I know the outcome of the fight will result in the character meeting their untimely death (Since apparently that's the whole point).  Sounds like leading lambs to a slaughter, and no one willingly walks into a slaughterhouse.

• Brohoof 5

Its more of something where if you just want to read about a character you absoultly hate, finally being killed in a brutal way. The reason why i kept saying Include a personality thing was so if you choose to use your own oc to fight another character, i can differ the personalitys, as someone who is painfully shy, will obvestly get killed by someone who was raised to kill. The story can be focused on anything, and i prpbably should have included that. The plot is just, if you want to see a character die, i will write about it. I would have taken requests about a character screwing up something so bad, that she couldnt live with herself any more, or about a murder coming in the night to kill someone. All i do is write dark killing storys, and i was going to use this as a bit of help on my FanFic im working on, as i have a bit of writers block. If you have any more questions, write back,.

Celestia forever to be as i shell rule upon her MUHAHAHAAHAHHAAH (if you don't mind)

and my oc....sorry it's not colored

Everleaf come fillies to the forest her with the colors of my aviator since that's another image of her younger self  her mane is free and yeah she is kinda evil very tall and alicorn of the Everfree forest (reminds me of Slendermane most the time XD) kidnaps fillies only as so they to become one of the creatures of the Everfree forest very much like Slendermane really...

Edited by Everleaf

Ok three questions now, then I can get started

1: Do you want me to use one of your OC's or my OC

2: How gory do you want it?

3: Do you want me to post the finished request on this, or PM it to you?

i already now said i want my oc Everleaf and said a bit of detail about her 

i want it to be a little gory but not too much

and Pm is best

I don't hate Celestia too much i just thought well Everleaf wow just wow she would hate her guts 0-0

@SorenNightwing,

1. PM, please.

2. That's up to you (I suggest a tag-team, personally.). But if you do decide to use my OC, here's my ponysona:

Ponysona_zps26f7b9b5.jpg

P.S.,

Is this going to cost anything? I don't have a PayPal.

Nah, Im using this as a sort of writers block fixer. Im running out f ideas and im hoping that doing these will help me get past it on my current story. Its compleatly free, also, I will need you to include a short description of your ocs personality. And i will probably throw in Tempest Darkcloud to help your OC.

Personality-wise, he's a BlueOni CombatPragmatist. As for his abilities, just give him Xaldin's wind-powered lances and/or Zexion's illusion-powered lexicon (Kingdom Hearts).

You my friend deserve a brohoof! Finally get a chance to do a kingdom hearts story! It will probably be done in about an hour or two, sorry its gonna take so long, but ive been laying in bed working on storys and other things for about 4-5 hours, so im gonn a get up and streach about a bit, then ill be back to it.

• Brohoof 1

Equestria is a place of magical wonders, friendship, adventure and harmony. Why would anypony go around killing everyone when most story arcs from the Mane Six are all about trying to either reform villains or defeat them in a way that is not malicious, but necessary for the protection of the world at large.

I'm especially disturbed by the notion that anypony in Equestria would specifically be "bred to kill"? Even the most sinister of villains in the series weren't killing machines.

Even the Brony and Pegasister community is founded upon friendship and acceptance of everypony regardless of their background or how different they are.

If I were to write a fanfic with your OC, I would have Tempest Darkcloud get a great big hug from Fluttershy and have Pinkie Pie throw him a fabulous party! Show him what friendship really means, and that killing people is not the answer to his problems.

• Brohoof 1

Equestria is a place of magical wonders, friendship, adventure and harmony. Why would anypony go around killing everyone when most story arcs from the Mane Six are all about trying to either reform villains or defeat them in a way that is not malicious, but necessary for the protection of the world at large.

I'm especially disturbed by the notion that anypony in Equestria would specifically be "bred to kill"? Even the most sinister of villains in the series weren't killing machines.

Even the Brony and Pegasister community is founded upon friendship and acceptance of everypony regardless of their background or how different they are.

If I were to write a fanfic with your OC, I would have Tempest Darkcloud get a great big hug from Fluttershy and have Pinkie Pie throw him a fabulous party! Show him what friendship really means, and that killing people is not the answer to his problems.

I realize that no, a character in Equestria is not going to actully do what Darkcloud does, but yes, there will be times when a pony will think about doing such things. Darkclouds persona is a replication of every ponys darkest sides, that little voice in everyones head saying that you want to see pain. Everypony and everyone has that side, and I make the character fit it. But on a lighter side, Darkcloud is not always going to be evil. HE will change eventully, although he will still be dark. Im sorry if my storys and or characters have made anyone feel uncomfortable about what the idea of MLP is, but im a morbid person, and I want people to know, we are all alittle morbid.

Sombra tried to eat/impale/etc. Spike just to be safe about the Crystal Heart, and Chrysalis killed a cat just to shut the CMC up.

That's... some pretty bred-to-kill s***, if you ask me.

Edited by A.V.
  • Brohoof 1

Can you specify your question? I'm not 100% sure I understand.

What character do you want me to use to kill them? Also, do you want me to go with Anti-Villan on this and take the other three with the crusaders? But if I include the other three then I will be using two characters, just respond with what character(s) you want me to use