Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Time to kill a character!

IRegretThisWholePartOfM

I want them DEAD ripped to shreads and revived before slowly killing them in the worse way imaginable

OH.

HECK.

YES.

^can s/he die also...no reason why just because there is something I dont like about her/him....

No I cant kill Sailor... Sorry.

killed because I want them to die   ;)

gotcha, One batch of MURDER AND TORTURE... Coming up.

On a side note, Thank you to all of you awsome people, keep the requests comin, and keep the gore-a flowin'

• Brohoof 1

Sailor wants Derpy and Pinkie dead....hell I guess I'll have my Two OCs protect them both because those two are my favorite

If sailor is cool with that, I dont mind working it in, send me a link to the two OCs, and ill include them in Sailors story, but yours will be seperate. Again, only if Sailor is cool with it. But one of the three she listed MUST DIE... anywho, other than that, they might just be striaght up kill storys as im having trouble coming up with a plot where all three of them need to die... ANYWHO... yeah..

cool beans, just need Sailors ok on this, then we should be underway, Note, Rainbow will be tortured, as will the other two, just that the others will be saved before death, so darkness will fall...

Let's see you should kill Rarity, Luna, and also Diamond Tiara.

Do you want them killed by any specific character, or justt general torture?

OH.

HECK.

YES.

No I cant kill Sailor... Sorry.

gotcha, One batch of MURDER AND TORTURE... Coming up.

On a side note, Thank you to all of you awsome people, keep the requests comin, and keep the gore-a flowin'

cool beans, just need Sailors ok on this, then we should be underway, Note, Rainbow will be tortured, as will the other two, just that the others will be saved before death, so darkness will fall...

Do you want them killed by any specific character, or justt general torture?

I am okay with that! and you spelled just wrong 

Ok Rarity gets killed by Sweetie Belle and the CMCs, Luna gets murded by Tirek when he strikes back, and Diamond Tiara gets get tortured by all of the apples once Apple Bloom snitches to Apple Jack. And no I'm not back on the site.......................

Ok Rarity gets killed by Sweetie Belle and the CMCs, Luna gets murded by Tirek when he strikes back, and Diamond Tiara gets get tortured by all of the apples once Apple Bloom snitches to Apple Jack. And no I'm not back on the site.......................

This is getting put on the last point for the line, only because it seems like this one will take a bit longer to write than the others, due to the current list, this could be anywhere from 2 weeks, to a month untill i get a chance to write it.

• 2 weeks later...