Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Time to kill a character!

IRegretThisWholePartOfM

Either you pick a character or use their sisters. I don't care. (And no I don't want you to take the other three. I'm looking for stories that can scare me. GL:)

PS: Perhaps you should send me the story in a PM cause it doesn't look like the other members are interested.

Edit: Or as Anti-Villain suggested use DT and SS: That could be an interesting story. DT & SS tortures, humiliates and kills the crusaders. Ohh.

Edited by Gadgetphile
  • Brohoof 1

Ok, well, sorry for the wait guys, but things have been alittle hectic outside of the website, so later tonight I will be writing the storys, and they will be done before 9:00 

Oh dear lord, I have SO MANY of these that I want to see.

The first is This character to die in the most brutal and painful means possible, with all of the blood that you can.

I will be back when I think of more.

I need you to put a short paragraph describing his personality, then I can get started.

Oh dear lord, I have SO MANY of these that I want to see.

The first is This character to die in the most brutal and painful means possible, with all of the blood that you can.

I will be back when I think of more.

Sorry, scratch that last post, wasnt thinking for a second there

• Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...
(edited)

Well well well, anyone who used to use this and new users, im reopening this to let the world see the gloryious gore that our dark minds can see! But in all reality, lets get the blood flowing! Creative blood that is...

I wonder... Can you do one where Discord visits the now-helpless Tirek in Tartarus for some chaotic payback?

Edited by A.V.

(edited)

I wonder... Can you do one where Discord visits the now-helpless Tirek in Tartarus for some chaotic payback?

Do I have full gore-release-all-emotions-into-one-bloody-story that rivles Cherilees garden only a bit shorter? If so, let the games... BEGIN

Edited by Soren Nightwing

Sorry for the super long wait, but here it is, at last. REVENGE!!!!

A slow clapping resonates through the room, Tirek looks around, but with no light, it is imposible to see anything, he strains his eyes to the source of the sound, but still nothing, then with a snap, a bright light flares into existince. 

A spotlight has appeared, and in its glow, stands Discord. Tirek seems unfazed, almost amused by this showing, and even begins to laugh, till a coloum of rock shoots from the ground to hit Tirek in the mouth.

Tirek spits out teeth, and, and in a voice scratchy from dehydration, begins to speak.

"Dischord, I didnt expect to see you here, but as you are, why not have some fun? Set me free old friend, and Equestria shall-"

Another colom of rock shoots up, hitting Tirek again.

"Im sorry" Discord says with a spike of evil in his voice "Are you talking to me? Well you must not be what with that lack of teeth you have there..."

Tireks face morphs into one of pure rage

"How dare you speak to me-"

Two rocks fly into Tireks horns, breaking one and leaving the other hanging by a thread

"Lets try this again" Discord says

The shackles holding Tirek dissapear and instantly Tirek begins to run at Dischord, but stops as a bouquet of flowers it thrown at him.

"What is this tom-foolery Discord?"

"go on, Smell them..."

Tirek begins to lean in to smell, when hundreds of huge wasps begin to circle him, the stinging seems to last for a life time but is over in seconds.

"You think this hurts? You think this can hold me Dischord? You are a FOOL!"

"No, but I do think THIS, will."

The stingers begin to lengthen and push through the flesh untill they are five feet long on each end protruding from the flesh. Almost as soon as they are done growing, they begin o bend, untill they are down into the earth, creating a prison from which Tirek has no escape.

"Now, for some real fun, eh Tirek?"

Dischord walks over to him, and casully swipes his claws over Tireks face, one eye compleatly falls from Tireks face, and the other has two of the huge gashes from the swipe deep down into them. 

Tirekscreams in pain, and begs for mercy, but amost before he speaks, a rain of acid begins falling onto Tirek, and the holes almost instantly appear, but then heal. 

"WHY WONT I JUST DIE" Screamed Tirek

"Because I WONT LET YOU" 

With that Dischord left Tirek to his damnation, and Dischords revenge was complete.

Hope you enjoyed, and for the next person on the list, be prepared!

• Brohoof 1

I believe Tempest is willing to pose a challenge. Good luck. You're gonna need it. His character is in my signature.

Oh I do beleive I will have fun with this one, any specific ideas on who you want him to fight? If not, I always do offer up my two side OCs, Soren Nightwing and Tempest Darkcloud. Other than that, this should be awsome to write!

Ugh, hate to break it to you but...I don't think this'll come across well...unless you have a very very well organized plot and tell why the character is getting killed. 

Kind of confused on what you mean...

1.rainbow dash

2.derpy

3.pinkie pie

Do you want them to fight someone, or be killed?

Hmmm. Based on his past, you might as well have him fight Celestia and your two Ocs, just to make it fair.

Gotcha, 1st on the list, should take a couple of days, Normally wouldnt take this long, but i have exams to take...

Snips and Snails and also Diamond Tiara

As with Sailor, do you want them to be killed, of fight and kill someone?