Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Super Bowl XLVIII

Frostgage

(edited)

Decision time... what would you do? I would kick the field goal, at least get something on the board, something to build on.

EDIT: I should be an NFL coach.

Edited by JPBrony773
  • Brohoof 2

Blatant no-call. Here goes the start of the shoddy officiating

But shoddy officiating is the best kind of officiating! What's a football game without the refs "accidentally" not seeing a few dirty plays? ;)

• Brohoof 1

What an absolutely disastrous half for the Broncos. It couldn't have gone much worse. Denver better start making plays, FAST. AND the Seahawks get the ball at the start of the 3rd quarter.

Edited by Rivendare
  • Brohoof 1

I don't watch football. Hell, I didn't even know it was football season until a couple days ago. That said, learning my home team, the Seahawks, is in the Super Bowl I may as well root for them.

The only thing I actually care about is the results of the game anyway so I won't find out until later today or tomorrow. Don't care even remotely about watching the game. That's hours of time I could use for video games or job hunting.

• Brohoof 2

I was just reminded of this great old commercial. Don't know if it was a commercial from the 2005 bowl but it's still pretty awesome :D

Anyway, this is a pretty turrible game if you're Denver or a Denver fan. 

• Brohoof 2

The Seahawks better not start letting up, the Broncos can strike at any moment. But knowing Pete Carroll you know he's going to come out the half still throwing and trying to score. That's why he's one of my favorite coaches.

• Brohoof 1

I'm rooting for the Broncos, so obviously this sucks but what's even worse is that it's, so far, a 22-0 shutout! It's not even close. Which means the game has just become boring, unless you're one of the players on the field. Shutouts simply aren't interesting to watch.

• Brohoof 2

I can't believe how one sided this game is. But Seattle is doing a damn good job of proving that defense wins games and wins championships. 

• Brohoof 1

Would be nice if Broncos made NFL history with a 22 comeback! Right?!?!

Would be. I want them to win because I like Manning. And I want Indianapolis to feel like a bunch of idiots for getitng rid of him. 

• Brohoof 1