Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Super Bowl XLVIII

Frostgage

Still waiting for the NFL commissioner to commence operation power outage.

Goodell could demand that the Seahawks exit the field and Manning would still find a way to throw an interception with the way he's playing right now

• Brohoof 1

Congratulations to the Seahawks and Pete Carroll. I'm glad for you guys. I only wish the Broncos would have played better, made y'all earn it, and kept me from being so freaking bored!

My thoughts, exactly, Dashie.

• Brohoof 1

Yeah I think I'm on the same boat as Rivendare. I know who's gonna win so at this point, there's nothing left for me to watch. I'm gonna get off of here and go kill Handsome Jack or something lol Thanks to JPBrony for the great thread. It's been fun (more fun than the game lol) Maybe next year's bowl won't be so lopsided. I've got my fingers crossed for that one :P

• Brohoof 1

Yeah I think I'm on the same boat as Rivendare. I know who's gonna win so at this point, there's nothing left for me to watch. I'm gonna get off of here and go kill Handsome Jack or something lol Thanks to JPBrony for the great thread. It's been fun (more fun than the game lol) Maybe next year's bowl won't be so lopsided. I've got my fingers crossed for that one :P

Thanks for talking, I had a great time. Don't worry, I'll be sure to rub your nose in it when you miss the Broncos comeback. :D

Yeah the Seahawks pretty much dominated. Wasn't really rooting for either team but damn did the Broncos get beat hard. ^_^

Also, the half-time show was pretty damn awesome, not a huge fan of Bruno Mars but I don't mind him, plus The Red Hot Chili Peppers were there too which made it amazing. They both certainly brought it if you ask me. :D

Overall not the best Super Bowl but not the worst either I guess. :huh:

Edited by Radiance64

"Legend has it that if the Seahawks ever win the Super Bowl, Kurt Cobain and Layne Staley will return to life."

Now we shall see if the legends are true.

Hey, any reports on life of Kurt Cobain or Layne Staley? I'm sure a friend of mine on here would be very happy to hear one of them to be alive.

Well, Seahawks win 43-8. I thought the Seahawks would win, although it would've been cool for Peyton to win another Super Bowl, but I didn't think it was this bad. Epic Halftime Show. It seemed the Broncos didn't come prepared or Seattle was just that good. Anyway I enjoyed the game and commercials. My favorite was the Dale Earnhardt Jr one (just aired as I'm typing this).

• Brohoof 1