Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What does your breath smell like?

Sugar Pea

1 hour ago, Dreambiscuit said:

Mine usually smells like toothpaste or nothing at all. I brush my teeth obsessively so there's seldom much left to leave any disagreeable aroma behind (I hope). :rarity:

I would have thought it smelled like cookies and sweets :wacko: .

(edited)

The smell of unsweetened sparkling water with Black Cherry flavor, because that's what I'm drinking.

Edited by Envy

Not to be rude, but why is this a question? Not only is it a strange question in and of itself but it's somewhat personal and a wee bit disgusting. Did you honestly just pull this question out of thin air or just complete morbid curiosity?

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/28/2018 at 10:40 AM, Denim&Venom said:

Like fresh cut spring flowers spewing across a babbling brook with a hint of lemon. 

That made me cackle... :D

Mine smells like plain seltzer water... is that a smell? Hmmm.

• Brohoof 1

• 5 months later...

Um...  wet dog.

... .... :laugh:

No, no, no.  Lemmie try again.  Um... like...imagine if your mom empties the cat's litter box into the kitchen trash bag, and then later your brother comes home piss-ass drunk and pukes, just up-chucks right into the bag, and then your dad throws out some rotten left-over shrimp in the bag.  Pretty much like that.

No, no, no.  Lemmie try again.  Like a cool, misty morning when it just starts to rain, and then the sun peeks out on the freshly dampened ground and makes rainbows.

No, no, no.  Lemmie try again.  Like chocolate covered cotton candy.  ...   ....Contact cement.

On 2/2/2014 at 4:01 PM, ghostfacekiller39 said:

Marshmallow Reproductive Organs.

YES.  LOL!!!  I was trying to think of something like this, with some kind of clever spin, but I'm never gonna be able to top this, so I'm not gonna try.  Oh, sweet Celestia, I miss you, Ghostie.  This old thread takes me back.

• 1 year later...