Banner by ~ Sparklefan1234

Hey ponies!

Ponies n Pizza

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?: I found MLP Forums by searching the internet for my little pony fan sites.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Hey everyone I am new to the pony community but I cannot wait to start! My boyfriend introduced me to my little pony because he heard that so many people liked it so I tried it and now love it!

I am currently watching the first season on Netflix and starting to like each and every character (which is surprising because they are all so different). Can't wait to chat with all of you! :) I am in college and love writing and art. 

• Brohoof 2

Welcome! In a way I'm envious since you still have the whole series ahead of you to enjoy. :lol:

Glad you're having a good time. My favorite is Twilight but I certainly do love all of them, and I got into the show on May 20th of 2011. Been with the fandom since a few months after that. I'd say going to BronyCon in 2012 is what roped me so deeply in. Go to one if you ever have the chance. It's a wonderful experience. :)

Glad to have one as delightful as yourself with us. Drop me a line if you ever want to talk or need any help. :D

Badges