Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you daydream about?

Espurr

Basically if i'm not being to personally, what do you daydream about? I like to daydream that the world was taken over by pokemon and everyone had to catch including me  Or that everyone became a pony from my little pony and I had to find the Mane 6 to make the world go back to normal and the spirit of the mane 6 were only in special people and I had the spirit of pinkie pie.

I daydream about alot of things, in fact, it's one of my favorite things to do. I find it fun thinking outside of reality and wondering what it'd be like if fantasy things were brought to life.

I like to daydream about the world being like the world of Rayman. The world of Rayman is a really crazy place, full of wacky characters and adventures. If the world was like that... oh crap, what would we do XD

That, and the future.

Edited by Geek0zoid
  • Brohoof 1

I usually daydream about the future an how awesome I'm determined to make it. I also daydream about stories like the MLP one I'm working on now (or atleast trying to work on) where the ponies have to leave Equestria to sign a peace treaty with a neighboring country. Then there's also the me just overthinking words and stuff and worrying to much about stupid stuff like talking to someone I didn't know. . . . normal stuff. :)

• Brohoof 2

I daydream about the day I can tell the scumbags at my company to take this job and shove it, getting a career that I can be proud of and actually being able to live a life where I am happy and not either depressed/bitter/angry or meh most of the time.

• Brohoof 1

Girls. <333

Oh uh I mean...wut. :blush:

I kind of daydream about upcoming video games and get overly excited about them. Sometimes I daydream about Twilight Sparkle too.

....Stop looking at me like that!

Edited by FeIix
  • Brohoof 2

I daydream about living in South Carolina, on my farm growing crops and tulips, or running my own small business, fulfilling my desire for freedom and independence, working for myself and helping others, free from depression and someone's control. 

I daydream of a day where I can make my code useful and create things for other people to enjoy. I'm not in my area of study for the money, I have a bit of a personal motivation that drives me forward.

I also have daydreams about the day I may meet my future wife (once I'm done my education) and certain things from video games.

Napping, my headcanons on MLP FiM, and I practice arguments in my thoughts just in case I ever have to argue about anything with anyone

• Brohoof 1

I dream in story lines...

-Dream bout parts in the fanfic I plan on writing so when i do write it,  it looks and flows better!

-My own stories i have been writing parts of

down so i can write a book.

-Random things i want to do

-Being a werewolf

-Being a dragon

-Dreaming of my idea of a Avolon based my little story I am slowly touching on...

Well, least often but still often, fighting tons of dudes to save a girl (girl always my crush).

Second most often is about my future (probably 100% least accurate version of it).

Most often about my crush, and or how I'd imagine the perfect girl.

I have to admit I daydream more often than I probably should. Usually when my dream is more desirable than whatever I'm actually doing. >_>

Um, I don't know, I daydream about all sorts of things. Some MLP related, some not, and some I probably shouldn't talk about here. :P

I day dream about all sorts of random things:

·      Being a famous musican 

·       Writing a TV show that’s highly rated

·       Driving cool cars

·       Doing this cool magic trick I worked out in my head

·       Starting a record shop

·       Starting a vaping shop

·       Writing a novel

·       Dating someone famous

Lots of unrealistic not going to happen stuff, that I like to fantasise about

• Brohoof 1