Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you daydream about?

Espurr

I could tell you a whole story! Depends on what lately occupied me. I think of great adventures where I fight monsters with my friends and those epic battles where it's just me versus an almost unbeatable force. Kinda like when Kirito beat Gleam Eyes from SAO. Other times I think of a perfect romance with some girl I like. A lot of times when walking home from school I have the wish to blow stuff up so I imagine shooting cars and bikes. I wonder what people see when they look at me with their boring sight... My imagination is really rich. I should start writing some RP right about now. :)

Being an introvert, I tend to daydream often. Usually, it's about My Little Pony fan-fiction, fan lore, or a fan-made scenario.

But lately, all I've been able to think about are prime numbers. :blink:

OH MAH GOSH. I'm so glad you tought this up cause I am crazy XD

I dream I have become a pony, and never have to return to earth. I just live happily with my pony pals. I daydream dating my favorite mlp stallions (SHUTUP!) and going on adventured wht doctor who charachters. I dream of having the ponies as my pets. I like to weaken the line between my reality and imagination. It keeps my sanity when I am depressed or scared. It keeps me from being sad they don't exist. They're just always there, and they keep me happy.

• 4 years later...

I daydream about being in my own unique world. For those who know me, you could probably predict the amount of mayhem which would be occurring there.

• Brohoof 1

Just about anything really, mainly the better version of my life compared to the reality.

I daydream about having a life with Coloratura. Kissing her, marrying her, starting a family with her, that sort of thing.

Edited by ILoveRara
  • Brohoof 4