Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Prepare the Party Planners! someone new has arrived!

SpoinkTheHayabusa

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

twilight-sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?: Captain Brony, a good friend of mine

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Dating back to my entrance into PC gaming, I accidentaly joined a TF2 server that was all brony and later began watching and enjoying it

Hello all! Pleasure to be part of this forum! As you can tell by my username I'm big into Pokemon and Halo, I am as well a big fan of Doctor Who and (obviously) MLP! I hope to spend much time on this forum

• Brohoof 2

Hey hey, another who claims Twilight as his favorite! That's refreshing to see. Seems to have been a large influx of Fluttershy fans these days. Not that it's a bad thing. I love them all very much. Just seems like there isn't a large number of "our kind" floating about. :lol:

TF2 has tons of brony servers out there, both vanilla and laden with mods. I should play more often than I do. It's always fun. The forum has some servers of its own you could play on. Activity isn't particularly high yet, but your presence could help change that. :D

Welcome to the forum, and please contact me if you need help or just want to talk. I try to keep my door open. ^_^

• Brohoof 1

Hey hey, another who claims Twilight as his favorite! That's refreshing to see. Seems to have been a large influx of Fluttershy fans these days. Not that it's a bad thing. I love them all very much. Just seems like there isn't a large number of "our kind" floating about. :lol:

TF2 has tons of brony servers out there, both vanilla and laden with mods. I should play more often than I do. It's always fun. The forum has some servers of its own you could play on. Activity isn't particularly high yet, but your presence could help change that. :D

Welcome to the forum, and please contact me if you need help or just want to talk. I try to keep my door open. ^_^

This place has TF2 servers? any gmod ones? Could you send me the IP to it or a thread containing it would be great  :P