Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Seachickens won! - After The Super Bowl

Starlight Lunamoon

Well Super Bowl XLVIII is over, everybody had their fun time playing, laughing, partying, and watching the football game we've been waiting for. At the end, one team became victorious....the SEATTLE SEAHAWKS!

What did you do during the game? What were your thoughts, opinions, and reactions to this year's Super Bowl? Which team did you root for and did that team win? What did you think about the Half-Time Show? The commercials and new movies coming out?

I loved the introduction and Half-time (Mostly because of the fireworks and graphics), I stuffed my mouth with food at a party with my friend and her family, there were some good laughs now and then and I literally shouted "YAY!" when the Seachickens won! xD

GREAT JOB CHAMPIONS! WAVE THE FLAG OF VICTORY!

Edited by Starlight Lunamoon
  • Brohoof 6

The half-time show was a bit entertaining, and some of the commercials were funny. Overall, the game was just a blowout until the Broncos actually got a touchdown and a 2 pt conversion.

• Brohoof 1

It was different. I don't usually like one sided football games, but I really enjoyed this one. The commercials were a lot of fun, but I couldn't stand the halftime show. Seattle proved they have a lot of talent and determination and a wonderful attitude.

• Brohoof 1

I almost always watch it, but because of tech difficulties didn't... then I found out the score halfway through, laughed, and thought how happy I was I didn't sit through it. :D

Debating on the forums > watching one sided football games

• Brohoof 1

I went to a party for my youth group. We had "commercial ranking signs" where you would hold up a sign to rank each commercial.

The ranks were:

5. YouTube Sensation!

4. Instant Replay

3. Pass the chips...

2. Fumble!

1. Change the channel

?. What was that advertising?

I live in Colorado, so my friends and I were so sure the Broncos were going to win. A friend of mine has relatives in Seattle, and they were gloating on Facebook all night...

We didn't see the halftime show. Instead everyone except me (and a friend of mine who just now became a brony) went outside in the freezing cold to play football. Afterward, everyone agreed it was a bad idea.

Near the end of the game, I had to use the restroom and apparently missed the three best commercials in a row...

After it ended, I went and tore up the paper Seahawks banner we had hanging from the ceiling. My brony friend wanted the string, though. She's like a cat.

Also, there was way too much food at the party. The leaders kept saying "Hey, eat some more pizza!"

The other day, my mother asked me if while I was watching, I was thinking back to my very first Superbowl. I was only two days old for my first Superbowl, so she had to tell me the story. Apparently I was asleep on my father's lap with my arms up in a "Touchdown!" gesture.

The game itself seemed very one sided and Payton Manning has got to feel embarrassed after that performance. 

I did like the half time show and the commercials were pretty funny and adorable like the one with the horse and the dog or the one about being filmed for a Super Bowl commercial.

My father watched it and was rooting for the Seahawks, so he was quite pleased. I dislike American football but my friends kept texting me updates through my band practice to the point that I had to shut my phone off, haha.

Most people seemed to have really enjoyed it, but apparently the commercials sucked, haha. (Not that Canada gets the same ones. Apparently there were a lot of Tim Hortons ones.)

OMFC I loved this Superbowl!!!!!! I went to a hawks party and it was pure adrenalin! Every time the hawks made a touchdown we would get up a cheer!!! I found myself waiting for the next point so I could just scream and give people hugs and high fives! It was amazing! And at the end we had fire works and we were cheering and being the best 12th man ever! And we got to eat Superbowl cakes, and there was laughing and screaming and it was just the best!