Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Raaahh. Art. Stuff. Colors.

iceestarz

My little brother starts homeschooling tomorrow, due to his teacher always picking on him and being a major a-hole as well as the school being very unfriendly to my mother in terms of how to handle him. Amazing how the adults in an elementary school would treat a third grader with special needs. Anyways I drew him this to decorate the area my mom has to use as a classroom for now until my family can move out of the hell hole known as Washington.

post-20175-0-09244000-1391401144_thumb.jpg

Lol forgot to bring Luna's hair over in the glory of the flowing locks, whale that sucks.

Yuh his favorite ponies are Dashie,Pinkie and Luna. And he likes that little squirrel cat thing. Ohgods, I only have 7 school days before my surgery. :derp: I don't think words can explain how terrified I am. At least I won't be all alone when I stay at the hospital overnight, my trusty build a bear Pinkie will be right by my side. :P

• Brohoof 10

Hey! Don't talk shit about Washinton :(

*unless you mean D.C. Then it's all good :P *

But damn, teachers and adutls these days, just damn...

Anywhatsit, Pinkie pies face is so cute I could cry, she took the spotlight from the cat, her cuteness is so powerful! :wub:

Edited by Pelate
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Hey! Don't talk shit about Washinton :(

*unless you mean D.C. Then it's all good :P *

But damn, teachers and adutls these days, just damn...

Anywhatsit, Pinkie pies face is so cute I could cry, she took the spotlight from the cat, her cuteness is so powerful! :wub:

Washington state? Ewwwwy. Lol. I've lived here for nearly 2 years and I still hate it. :( then again I lived in Texas for 10 years and I just really hate disgusting weather that's rainy and cold. Plus all the pollution in the air has been burning the inside of my nose like crazy. Nowhere near as clean as the country air. Dx only till the end of March till I move back to Texas ;3;

Pinkie is just so damn adorable ^3^ I always have to draw her with her tongue hanging out. It's official, she's the Miley Cyrus of my sketches.

Edited by Cupcakes14

Love the way you did the manes :wub: .Sorry to hear about your brother's trouble;here's hoping the homeschooling works out. Huh, what kind of surgery?

Thanks! :3

And jaw surgery. I have a really bad over bite and open bite that only surgery can fix. Basically both my jaws are getting broken and moved around on top of my wisdom teeth being pulled.

very very cute mister/miss

what a bummer about your lil bro :( what's his special needs about? those teachers of his are very unproffessional if they tease him, wth, how are we going to prevent bullying if we have teachers like those? ugh!  >_>

aaaaanyway, good piece of traditional art I definitelly want to see more! :D

• Brohoof 1

very very cute mister/miss

what a bummer about your lil bro :( what's his special needs about? those teachers of his are very unproffessional if they tease him, wth, how are we going to prevent bullying if we have teachers like those? ugh! >_>

aaaaanyway, good piece of traditional art I definitelly want to see more! :D

Honestly I have no idea about everything wrong with him since there is waaaay to many to count, but I do know he is autistic, has developmental delays and a heart condition. As well as joint problems so he'll never be allowed to play sports due to huge chances of his bones breaking if he gets hurt.

Really awful, even more annoying that the fact he misses a bunch of school for doctors appointments and they don't even help him catch up. All the kids know how to divide and crap doing basic algebra while he's struggling with basic multiplication like 3 x 6.

Nevertheless. Thank you! :)

• Brohoof 1