Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have You Ever Had Surgery?

Venomous

I have though all I really remember is feeling horribly sick after waking up from the surgery, and having to lie in bed all day because of it.

I do also remember when I was being put under general anesthetic, I was worry about how it MAY not work or something. Then the next thing I knew, the surgery was over. You really do just go out instantly.

• 6 months later...

Yeah when I was six years old and my kidneys weren't working right. The doctors had to criss cross my ureters and, I don't know, it apparently worked cause I've never been sick since. 

Yes, twice. The first was having my appendix removed and the second is having my wisdom teeth removed.

• 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...

I've had way too many surgeries so I'll go ahead a list them briefly hehe. I've had multiple teeth surgeries, a tendon removed in one of my feet since it was caused me to trip a lot, and had a gallbladder removed. Like I said... way too many surgeries at my age.

5 hours ago, Starforce said:

Never had before, although I probably need surgery on both my large toes to solve the nail issues I have. 

I remember that... And I believe YOU did a surgery with your own toe nails.... why.... Iiiieww..

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Kujamih said:

I remember that... And I believe YOU did a surgery with your own toe nails.... why.... Iiiieww..

I do it to myself every 10 days or so to keep it from growing out of control.

• Brohoof 1

Moments ago, Kujamih said:

You really do need to check that ingrown. You might get it infected.

It's not ingrown. It is cut back so far to the point where it isn't ingrown. I cut it back to prevent it from getting ingrown.

1 minute ago, Starforce said:

It's not ingrown. It is cut back so far to the point where it isn't ingrown. I cut it back to prevent it from getting ingrown.

Myeah you should check it so when it grows it won't give you ingrown. And you won't have to over cut it, I suppose...

1 minute ago, Kujamih said:

Myeah you should check it so when it grows it won't give you ingrown. And you won't have to over cut it, I suppose...

Already did 2 years ago, the doctors didn't do anything about it. My family doesn't have the money to fix it either. It only ever hurts the second I cut it back and after that, it doesn't bother me. 

• Brohoof 1

23 minutes ago, Starforce said:

Already did 2 years ago, the doctors didn't do anything about it. My family doesn't have the money to fix it either. It only ever hurts the second I cut it back and after that, it doesn't bother me. 

Ohhh? we'll just disinfect your tools then. And avoid bleeding with your procedure...