Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello friends!

Blossoming Jazz

Hey, dear friends.
It seems that I have to introduce myself? (My English leaves much to be desired so I beg your pardon for it).
Well, I'm a 23old musician and photographer from Russia. I like travelling, reading, playing harp and singing in the northern woods. And I adore having fun just like Pinkie Pie :) And I like MLP so much, it cheeres me up and makes my days ...everyday blank.gif 
My friends don't like MLP, they are mostly too serious, so I'm here to find new foreign friends who will share my adoration for this awesome show .
Friendship is magic, as you know and I like all kinds of magic too, so I'm looking forward for your messages.
PS:And sorry for my English one more time, I hope that communication with my new friends will help me to improve it.

Edited by Blossoming Jazz
  • Brohoof 1

Having fun like Pinkie Pie? Then you will fit in well here with no problem at all, welcome to the forums!

If you have any questions/concerns or just want to talk with me, let me know and don't hesitate to ask me anything. Have fun! :)

Welcome to the community ^_^
Its a pleasure to meet you and welcome you to our little corner of the internet.
Im sure you will enjoy yourself here and find many friends :3

If you ever need to chat, or need help with something, feel free to shoot me a PM, Id be glad to talk ^_^