Banner by ~ Sparklefan1234

Dreams (by Silverwing) - Ambient Orchestral

Steel Matt

Dreams:

An ambient, new age orchestral piece that will take you to a far away land of beautiful dreams full of relaxation, stories of old, and the happiest places your soul can imagine.

This song is dedicated to Michael Morones: May he have beautiful dreams in a far away land until he is healed!

*This track was made using multiple orchestral layers and real life effects with Garritan. The Indian flute is a live recording of me playing. It was hand crafted in the mountains of Georgia with bamboo by its maker, Orea, who has Cherokee Indian roots*

Download/Soundcloud Link

Beautiful.

I haven't heard anything like this lately

You have my deepest gratitude

As for Michael, I think with all the love and care projected towards him at the moment, he dreams a beautifull dream, and when his heart will heal, he will come back to this side :)

• Brohoof 1

Beautiful.

I haven't heard anything like this lately

You have my deepest gratitude

As for Michael, I think with all the love and care projected towards him at the moment, he dreams a beautifull dream, and when his heart will heal, he will come back to this side :)

You're most welcome! I keep experimenting with different genres, but ambient orchestral/piano seems to be my specialty. The fandom needs more smooth orchestral/ambient music!

Amen to that as well. I hope and pray the best possible situation will arise for Michael. 

Woah, it's so beautiful xd 

Reminds me of the Hobbit which is a great film. Well played sir.

Thank you! I'm trying to write another full orchestra piece with the flute as the main instrument. I loved Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit. I wonder if they used a similar Indian flute for those sounds? Anyway, thanks again!