Banner by ~ Sparklefan1234

Hi there, the name is Kyoyin. But you can call me Kyo, how are you doing?

Kyoyin

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?: I was in search for a community site for MLP folks, some to chat and come to possibly Roleplay with. I also talked with my friend on skype, BroDash, where me and him have been planning to do a group rp with whomever was interested. Google showed me the Forums before anything else and one thing lead to another ^^

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I was a bit, skeptical at first. I'm not gonna lie. My ex-gf (who recently broke up with me two nights ago) had an interest with it and wanted me to get into it as well as my skype friend/best friend BroDash. So after some convincing, I watched the first episode and was hooked on it. Afterwards, I became truly interested with the show and continued watching it until the 4th season.

Hey there everyone, personally there's not much to say about me but I welcome questions people would want to ask about me to get to know me more. Firstly, I'm 22 years old and live in the U.S. I won't tell the state, unless one asks. I, myself, have been having a rough start since the beginning of 2014. But, now since we're in February. I'm hoping things might go along more smoothly. Hopefully. I'm also wanting to point out I have a skype account, just look for Kyo where the icon has the same icon I have here on my profile within this site. If you'd like to know more about me or have questions, feel free to drop a message or add me to skype!

Hope to hear from you guys soon~

Kyoyin