Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who is the laziest pony?

FNGRpony

Based off the thread "you can marry your best pony thread."

i thought to myself "ha i'd never be able to keep up with twilight."  (plus i don't go for waifu but lets focus)

and i thought just for fun which pony would you not have to work yourself to the bone to be with?

I'm not sure there is one.

Pinkie's always doing something,

So's twilight,

rarity when she is doing her dress thing she seems to go on day long, or week long benders trying to get it all done,

flutters has legions of animals to look after,

i hardly have to explain apple jack,

...... rainbow dash?

I mean when we meet her she is lounging on a clowd and she can knock out her job in 10 seconds.

I mean you wouldn't be able to keep up with rainbow lol, (speed joke)

but i'm guessing she's the pony with the most free time.

Oh without a doubt, Rainbow Dash. She has to be told to do her job (as seen in the first episode), and she's always dozing somewhere whether in a tree (may the best pet win/ticket master) or in a cloud. She has a lot of free time- she's either seen training or sleeping most of the time, lol

• Brohoof 2

Rainbow Dash is probably the laziest, but Pinkie Pie seems to have the most free time. She never does anything productive, it's always spare time activities ^^

but you could also consider Twilight lazy, as she just chills in her library reading =)

Even if the mane six didn't have jobs or the like, it would be hard to keep up with them for the simple fact that they're still always saving Equestria from one source of evil to another or just having adventures every day. You never see them with simple "time off" very often. Even when you see Rainbow Dash lounging, she isn't doing so for long! And the spa trips they take? Always seem to have some form of drama anyway :P

I'm sure that there are times when nothing is happening, but if you're going by the show? It would just be... trivial to deal with. Especially for someone who is an introvert.

Anyway, no pony is ever really lazy, I don't think :P And I guess if you wanted to name the laziest ponies in the entire show? Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon. XD Rich, privileged fillies who only have to worry about school? Totes lazy

Probably Rainbow Dash. When she's taking time off her job, which is often, she's seen lounging in the trees or clouds. Her special talent isn't weather patrol anyway, so she often likes to sit around and bask in her reputation for being the fastest pony in Equestria.

And, as we've seen before, she can clear a sky in ten seconds flat, so she really has a lot of time on her hooves.

• Brohoof 3

Rainbow is really lazy when it comes to things that aren't really important for her. But she's also very ambitious and train hard to be the best flyer. It kinda reminds me of myself :) I usually don't like to do things, which I have to do (because someone told me so or I just have, no matter if I want to do it or not) and I'm really lazy. But if we talk about something, what is really important for me (like my passion) I'm always ready to start working. 

Edited by Anilewe
  • Brohoof 1

I'm going with Twilight Sparkle... She always want to solve all problems with magic.  :umad:

I'm going to focus on this statment only because mostly everyone else agreed with me, and left me with nothing to comment on lol.

So are you suggesting that magic users in equsistra are inherintly lazier?

I noticed some of you went of the main six,

luna and Celestial aren't exactly work engines.

"Hey now! Just because I get all my work done in a quarter of the time as all those slowpokes doesn't mean I am lazy! I am captain of the weather team aaaand a wonderbolt cadet! Those things don't just happen on their own you know. All that work and hard training just takes it out of me. It takes a lot of energy being this awesome, so I fuel myself with a series of naps between jobs."

~Rainbow Dash

Everyone keeps saying Rainbow Dash and while I will admit she takes naps quite a bit and can blow certain things off I still wouldn't call her lazy. She has shown many times throughout the series that she is willing to train her flank off to be good enough to get into the Wonderbolts and be the best, she spends a lot of time napping but also a lot of time toward her goals. Pinkie Pie as much as a I love her spends most of her time goofing off, granted she can be focused and serious when she wants to be but most of the time um well.

Everyone keeps saying Rainbow Dash and while I will admit she takes naps quite a bit and can blow certain things off I still wouldn't call her lazy. She has shown many times throughout the series that she is willing to train her flank off to be good enough to get into the Wonderbolts and be the best, she spends a lot of time napping but also a lot of time toward her goals. Pinkie Pie as much as a I love her spends most of her time goofing off, granted she can be focused and serious when she wants to be but most of the time um well.

Thank you, see my post on pg 1 for my input on this.