Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Good Evening

Dexius

Hello everyone my name is Dexius. Im quite new to the brony fandom. Lets see where shall I begin? I know how about where I learned about Bronies. There was a radio show known as Radio graffiti that is no longer aired. On this show people could say whatever they wanted, or play whatever they wanted until the host named Ghost cut them off. Any who, he was homophobic to the max. He believed all bronies were gay so the bronies decided to have fun with him. They played sound clips and songs. This made me wonder what bronies are and what is My Little Pony. I watched the first Five episodes and man i was hooked. I love the show and the community seems to be quite nice so I thought would join in on the fun.

*edits*

Thought I would share a bit more. Im 16 and American. My art is so bad many have gotten eye cancer from it. My writing skills are sub par. I am a high school student who is in love with computers. I love video games and have a gaming computer me and my father built. I do not stand for harrasment, but a joke is great as long as its in good fun. And please if your going to be a jerk be creative! Thanks for reading and somewhat slightly caring.

~Dexius

Edited by Dexius

Thats mighty kind of you Pen. Like i said kind people seem to be common place here.

I'm a bit shy, but I'm a great person x3

Eveyone here is nice like a family.... but we are a family!  :muffins: 

Anyway, I'm glad that we have new friends here C:

I'm a bit shy, but I'm a great person x3

Eveyone here is nice like a family.... but we are a family!  :muffins: 

Anyway, I'm glad that we have new friends here C:

Im pretty terrible at any sort of socializing. I am shy and very self conscious about everything. The internet is great because of being able to under the radar and never having to fear what people think of you because their opinion only matters if you make it matter.
  • Brohoof 1