Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Names for Mane 6's husbands and children?

PonyFunk

Well the simple course would be to pair the mane six with already existing characters, or even eachother. So it would depend on which ponies got paired up. It would also depend upon what the mane 6 would look for in a potential mate, and the only pony who even showed interests in dating would be Rarity and those expectations didn't go too well. So really, to set up who the mane 6 would want, you would kind of have to add characteristics or develop the mane 6 further.

Husbands: 

Rarity x @ghostfacekiller39

Twilight x 

Rainbow Dash x 

Applejack x 

Fluttershy x Angel Bunny

Soarin' x @Champion RD92

Pinkie x Micheal Jordan

Kids:

Rarity x ghostfacekiller39: 

Twilight x Daring: 

Rainbow Dash x fimdashie: @Champion RD92

Applejack x Thrashy: @ghostfacekiller39

Fluttershy x Angel: Tank the Tortoise

Soarin' x Champion RD92: 

Pinkie x Micheal Jordan: LeBron James

We're all one big happy family.

Edited by ghostfacekiller39
  • Brohoof 7

Rainbow Dash and Soarin', who would have a little colt named...  Wait for it... Dashin'

Rarity and Fancy Pants, would have a filly named...uh...  Glittering Diamond?

Fluttershy, no idea

Twilight, no idea

Pinkie Pie and Braeburn (unless she is related to the Apples...that'd be weird), would have two colts named Apple Pie and Red Delicious (I hope these aren't already names ;.; )

Applejack and...  Caramel, maybe.  Two colts named Caramel Apple and Jack and a filly named Ariane Apple

Edited by Neon Fire

You're asking the totally wrong questions here. Everyone knows that all the Mane 6 are lesbians for each other, I mean, gosh, haven't you read any fanfictions?

(I totally ship Flutterdash, Rarijack, and Cheese Pie.)

Heh, no. Don't mean to be an outright douche, but I hate shipping.

Husbands

Applejack: Me, myself, I yours truly, muah.

Twilight Sparkle: Big Macintosh (for some reason I really like this pairing)

Rainbow Dash: Thunderlane

Pinkie Pie: Cheese Sanwhich

Fluttershy: Discord

Rarity: I was going to say Prince Blueblood for lol's but I don't know

Kids

Applejack: thanks to magic we got past the whole different species thing and created an anthro filly as for the name it will probably be something apple related.

Twilight Sparkle: A strong yet somewhat nerdy colt with a brain as big as his muscles.

Rainbow Dash: A bit jockish like Mom but not as insecure about maintaining a "rep" or worries about being seen as an "egghead".

Pinkie Pie: Filly or colt the I am sure jr will be quite the handfull but probably quite a lot of fun as well

Fluttershy: Discord can do pretty much anything so who knows what kind of kid they could have?

Rarity: I would say a colt to make things interesting perhaps one who had some of Rarities refined tastes but was also a bit less reluctant to get his hooves dirty.

• Brohoof 1

Rainbow Dash and Soarin', who would have a little colt named...  Wait for it... Dashin'

Rarity and Fancy Pants, would have a filly named...uh...  Glittering Diamond?

Fluttershy, no idea

Twilight, no idea

Pinkie Pie and Braeburn (unless she is related to the Apples...that'd be weird), would have two colts named Apple Pie and Red Delicious (I hope these aren't already names ;.; )

Applejack and...  Caramel, maybe.  Two colts named Caramel Apple and Jack and a filly named Ariane Apple

Pinkie Pie is so distantly related to the Apples that it would be fine for them to marry. Assuming Equestria's laws on that at the same. Speaking legally from our world, as well as ethically about DNA, there wouldn't be a problem, however.

Apple Pie, Red Delicious and Caramel Apple are names of already existing ponies. Red Delicious and Caramel Apple are canon.

What do you mean? Sorry, my brain is half functioning today.

You said you didn't like shipping, so since you ain't keen on travelling on the sea I assumed you'd prefer cars, trains and planes as a means of transport (I was just making a joke xD)

• Brohoof 1

You said you didn't like shipping, so since you ain't keen on travelling on the sea I assumed you'd prefer cars, trains and planes as a means of transport (I was just making a joke xD)

Yeah,I prefer to actually go there and pick up my package because whenever they ship it it always ends up half eaten  and fucked up.  :P

• Brohoof 2

This thread appears to be discussing MLP:FiM in some way, shape or form. Thus, it has been sentenced to Show Discussion.

This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

Hmm, names for husbands and children?

Rainbow Dash: Thunderlane

Pinkie Pie: Cheese Sandwich

Fluttershy: Discord

Twilight Sparkle: Big Macintosh

Rarity: I don't know.

Applejack: Caramel

I've been working on a headcanon for this, but so far I've only for sure put Twi with Flash Sentry and Pinkie with Cheese. I'll post if I figure out the others.

Another artist did it, though. Go here: http://fav.me/d614g26

It doesn't say the fathers there, but she later said that she decided on the following pairings:

FlutterMac

SoarinDash

RariPants

PokeyPie

FlashLight

CaramelJack

After "Pinkie Pride", she did one for CheesePie here: http://fav.me/d74k8sf

Hope this makes sense. Again, once I finish mine, I'll post it. X3

post-3094-0-19254900-1391916962_thumb.jpg

Anyway, my thoughts on the matter.

Twilight Sparkle & Flash Sentry

Sunbeam (pegusis filly)

Silver Shield (pegusis colt)

Star Swirl (unicorn filly)

Rarity & Thunderlane (big surprise, right?)

Elusive (unicorn colt)

Silver Lining (pegusis colt)

Sunshine Morning (unicorn filly)

Rainbow Dash & Soarin'

Firefly (pegusis filly)

Pinkie Pie & Donut Joe

Bubbleberry (unicorn colt)

Can't think of anything for AJ and Fluttershy.  Yeah, Trenderhoof is pretty lame.