Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anypony else sing the songs while watching MLP?

Nocte

Meh, not quite. Even if the lyrics were given in the subtitles, it'd be awkward for me to sing the song in my room while I watch an episode for what will probably be the last time I see it for a while.

Not in front of my siblings, because then they join in and they sound terrible. XD

But I do mouth the words. And when I'm with my friends, I always sing. And I always sing them in the shower.

My favorite song is "Becoming Popular". Why? Because Rarity sings it. :D And I memorized it.

I watch the episode, and then go back and play it again and sing along. Someone here mentioned singing Winter Wrap-up while helping shovel snow. Want to hear something horrible? My husband was out clearing the driveway, and I went out and started singing Winter Wrap-up at him. He threw a snowball at me. He purposely missed though.

^_^

No...okay maybe. A little bit. Okay a lot. YES! Yes a lot! All the time! Mother of Celestia how can you not?! I don't even have to be watching it I just sing it regardless! :D

Edited by FeIix

The first time this ever happened was when I was watching Pinkie Apple Pie. I had been watching the episode as a preview/storyboard first/beforehand and well I clapped and tried to sing and even though my voice is terrible I mainly just clapped along because I was just really excited for that episode's song to finally air. It felt so lonesome for the episode to air without the clapping and cheering!