Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rank The Mane 6! Who's the funniest?

ZukoIsBestPony

Well, this should be easy at the beginning and harder with everything else.

1. Pinkie Pie - Obviously, she goes first. Do I need to explain?
  2. Twilight Sparkle - Her adorkable demeanor and "smart-but-dumb" personality always make me giggle.
  3. Rarity - She's so dramatic, it's funny.
  4. Rainbow Dash - Her corny jokes make me laugh more often than not.
  5. Fluttershy - I have to admit, being shy does have its charms.
  6. Applejack - She can be funny at times, but not as much as the rest of the Mane Six.

As for other characters, Discord takes the cake. Then perhaps Spike.

UGH!!!! This topic is so un-cool!

Talk about hard to answer, ufff...hmm, well I guess the only real way to do it is to rank them (imo) from least to most hilarious.

6.Fluttershy- Sorry yellow-one, but while you have me smirking time to time, I honestly can't think of one moment I have laughed at your antics. More so you get a "dawwww" from me.

5.Rainbow Dash- Well queen of the sky, your just not all that funny! I believe the only time I have even chuckled is in the episode "Threes company" when you squeeled "NOT IT!" and tore off. Sorry girl, but most stereotypical Tomboy figures in multi girl shows are just not THAT funny...cough cough Haruka Tennou...cough..

4.Pinkie Pie- Ok ok ok, hold your horses (da-pun!) and put away your pitch forks!! Pinkie IS funny, but more so in a childish cute way. She isn't the type you hold your sides and keel over laughing at, you giggle and smile and want to pat her on the head laugh at.

3. Rarity- My dear Ra-ra, oh you are many things, but hilarious, you are not. But I will not lie, many of your rather catty jokes at the other girls expense and your massive voice shifts when you scream do have my laughing. I refuse to rank you to the point of comedy relief, your just too perfect for that :wink:.

2. Twilight Sparkle- This one is just obvious, she is the geek humor. The flat out nerd commentary she weeves in from "spoiler alert" to "OMGTHENEWBOOKISOUTSQUEEEEE" is just to close to home for me. From her moments of twitching, and eye quivers to the flat out "Heeeyyy...Giiiiiiirrrllllsssss.." have had me rolling.

1. AppleJack- Say whaaaaaaaat?! AJ? Miss buck you in the face, hardcore, work aholic, true to her family, flank kicking cow pony...funny?! AJ's style of comedy is exactly what I love. That play off, accidental, non internal comedy. Example, her most recent drawn out answer to Discord ".......Maybe..." or very famous quip to her brother "Don't you go using your fancy mathematics on me!" just kill me. I don't know If its the just pure obliviousness to her own nature, her deep throated southern twang, or the fact that she trys and does so much and then completely misses the fact of what she has done or reacted too just slay me. Example. In the (currently) most recent episode, Pinkies pride, when she turned on the spotlight with Rainbows cutie mark shinning int he sky, ala batman, I cracked up. Why? I don't know but what I think is that AJ is just suck a "realistic" pony that something so extravagant and to say in a fashion, modern, in her hooves is just a funny scene to see. They should have done more with her comment but meh.

0. Honorable mention!!

Princess Luna- Her Accent, the Royal Canterlot Voice, the sheer fish out of waterness of her character. Is all GOLD! Now sadly, it seems the writers felt that to much love was given to the dark younger sister of royal pony plotdom, and have cut her antics a thousand fold in the past two seasons, to the point we only see her on the damn title screen! AND somehow...magically...in what, a year at most? She has completely lost her lisp and accent. Instead pawning these traits off to lesser characters rushed out for us too "enjoy" (no one likes you Fleetfoot!!). But to be fair, the fandom has turned Luna into something very special, they gave her the Derpy make over. Witht he introduction of Gamer Luna (RIP Princess Molestia..I miss you) I personally felt a big draw to her just because its so unspoken that she could enjoy such things, much like Derpy being the mailmare without question, even though its never mentioned. Long live Luna!

• Brohoof 2

This thread appears to be discussing MLP:FiM in some way, shape or form. Thus, it has been sentenced to Show Discussion.

This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

• Brohoof 1

Funny? Hm.

1: Rarity. Because she can be so dramatic.

2: Twilight because she reminds me of Sheldon Cooper and has to take a logical stance about things.(Pinkie Keen?) And she misses the obvious or more common sense thing

3: Pinkie Pie. I tend to see her more along of "Wtf? Oh you're so random" Even though she IS funny.

4: Dashie Because of some of the things she says and the way she can be quite a fangirl.

5: Fluttershy. As much as I love her....funny isn't her thing. Even when she tries to be funny...It just ends up being heart attack inducing.

6: Applejack. I mean seriously...she's the least funny of the mane 6. she's more about being serious 'n stuff.

1. Pinkie Pie: this one is quite obvious, Pinkie Pie wasn't all that funny in season 3 except for a few moments here and there but has been quite hilarious for most of the series.

2. Twilight Sparkle: Her OCD freak outs and obsessions with not being "tardy" and examples of adorkable nerdiness have produced quite a few moments of pure hilarity.

3. Applejack: Every now and then she tells a pretty good joke despite being fairly serious a lot of times and I like the faces she makes when she tries to lie.

4. Rarity: Most of the time the overdramaticness for the sake of comedy feels forced but there are a few times they get it right like in Dog And Pony Show and when they do they sure do.

5. Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash: I love you them (especially Rainbow Dash) but no.

I know it's not the main six but Discord makes me laugh more then any other character in the show. Hahaha! I guess, i just kinda put discord in this replay... lol

I know it's not the main six but Discord makes me laugh more then any other character in the show. Hahaha! I guess, i just kinda put discord in this replay... lol

Agreed, if Luna wasn't best pony, than hands down discord would be! 

*what everyone else said*

Although Fluttershy/Twilight are so far the only ones to make me laugh out loud because of that season two episode where Fluttershy looked like she was beating up a bear and Twilight's reaction was priceless.

Well...since Luna isn't part of the mane 6...bleh

1. Pinkie Pie

2. Twilight Sparkle

3. Fluttershy

4. Rarity

5. Applejack

6................................rainbowdash......bleh

• Brohoof 1

1. Pinkie Pie of course. Pretty obvious in 9 of 10 cases she definitely makes me laugh.

2. Princess Twilight. She actually comes dangerously close to Pinkie, not only her being crazy.

It's probably because I can relate to her, my apartment is practically a mix of a Band room and a library.

3. Rarity, I love it when she acts like a drama queen, simply hilarious.

4. Applejack. She is kind of funny but I think she mostly is good in combo With somepony else.

5. Rainbow Dash she can be funny, but the others are just better.

6. Fluttershy the only time that I remember she made me laugh was when she found Pinkies Fluttershy costume. I think it was the first Crystal empire episode.