Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Flappy Bird

Codelyy

If you do not know what Flappy bird is then i will tell you.

Flappy bird is a game on the phone where you control and bird and make it go through pipes, Well you have to avoid the pipes what look like they were taken out of Mario

Anyway the game is REALLY ANNOYING AND YOU WANT TO THROW YOUR PHONE OUT THE WINDOW but most people just end up deleting it

Anyway, Have you played Flappy Bird? and if yes What is your high score? and how angry have you got over it?

My High score is 48 :)

img-2276868-1-screen480x480.jpeg

Edited by Codelyoko373

I only got 11.  I try to stick to Tetris, since it's the only game I play and always will.  But it is addicting as hell, so I can't keep myself away.

Plus, the people at my school are annoying with this game.  This one guy will always blare the N-word out loud for no reason when he beats his high score.

Oh god, I hate that bird! I've played that game and became obsessed with it for 2 days. The game became very popular in a few days in my highschool so when I saw a friend playing it I said: "Come on, I'll download that game and I'll kick your butt in 10 seconds flat!" (Okay, didn't say that, but I did say I'd kick his butt). My high score is 36 and the moment when I kicked my friend's butt never came, I just ended kicking lots of tables and chairs from my school... I hate that bird.

I know this is off-topic but... Code Lyoko for the win!

Well when I downloaded the game i got really frustrated and wanted to throw my iphone across the room. It's one of those practice and you'll get better games. I did better and my current high score is 39. Also when I first saw people on the bus playing this game it looked to me like a rom hack of Super Mario World where you play as a cheep cheep.

Up to 20 now. I can tell, this is actually the kind of game I could get really good at. I'm not sure if that would be a good thing. Gah, what have you done to me?!

Oh no, it is starting. Quit it before it's too late!