Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Flappy Bird

Codelyy

Wow, how do you guys do it? I would have just resolved never to play it; either after two tries, or after watching a video of it. As it is, I saw someone playing it this morning on the subway, which is probably the most I'll ever have to do with this game...

110. New personal best. Dunno how to screenshot else I would.

We're now tied for what I think is the best score on the forums. B) Don't think I'll ever beat it though. (I take screenshots on my iPhone by pressing the home and power button at the same time, if that helps.)

93xp.png

THIS GAME.

NO.

IT MAKES ME WANT TO THROW MY PHONE. XD

But in all seriousness, my high score is 43. 

We're now tied for what I think is the best score on the forums. B) Don't think I'll ever beat it though. (I take screenshots on my iPhone by pressing the home and power button at the same time, if that helps.)

img-2283561-1-93xp.png

HOW!!? How long did it take you to get that?

Well done!!! :)

HOW!!? How long did it take you to get that?

Well done!!! :)

I've just realized that Flappy Bird may be my greatest skill in life. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go cry in the corner.

• Brohoof 1

My high score is 70 on this game (Only took me 3 tries to get this), It's fairly easy if you just use some simple game theory to get good scores. I count out each tap and timing to hit each pipe perfectly cause I'm a nerd who has to win at every game. This one was a little easier than most challenges I was brought but being good at game theory is a hard thing to do.

TTRGICP.png

Edited by DewVoltage

448.jpg

did someone just say flappy bird

HATE THAT GAME.

I can never get past my score (28 as of right now.)

It's so popular at my school, where people have highscores of 385+.

UGHHHH. ITS SO ADDICTING I'M PLAYING IT RIGHT NOW.

BUT I HATE IT AT THE SAME TIME.

FLAPPPPPYYYY BIRRDDDD. *throws table*

Hello!

Haha! The game became pretty popular in our school and I just had to give it a try.

It's a fun game, gets kinda annoying after some time but most arcade games are like that. :P I managed to reach a hiscore of 54. Can't say I played for a lot, perhaps an hour or so. :)