Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Flappy Bird

Codelyy

• 3 weeks later...

My high score is 38 and I've only played it less than 20 times. But honestly I can't understand how people ACTUALLY get angry and pissed off by this game, so much to the point that it makes people want to bash their phone. I don't get the slightest feeling of anger over such a simple game. 

In my opinion flappy bird was hard but never to the extend that some actually smashed their tablets and phones....I think that's crazy. Me, personally don't care much for the game.

My highscore is 14 in case anyone is wondering XD I played it like 16 times and stopped 

I got it, just to see what the big deal was, got like 7, hated it, deleted it, then found it was selling on eBay for hundreads to thousands of dollars.

are_you_kidding_me_rage_face_meme_flyer-

Anyways, my brother has it, and his high score is over 600! No joke. He just plays it forever until he gets to points like that.

I got 133. I haven't really found it that hard. The only thing that pisses me off about it are the rip offs that appeared after it was taken down. All of the ones I tried were so horribly made that they were unplayable. If you're going to take someones idea, at least make it seem that you put more than five minutes into making it.

I think it's a silly game....heard about it with the news stuff, and it was made out to be a huge deal, even though its just a silly little game.

Don't have a smartphone, so will never play the game, although I will say the bird itself reminds me of the Mario fish....with wings....

Mine is 32 and my friend had a score of 203. He said it was easy but I don't believe it.

It's not about getting through the pipes, it's how long you can take it until your finger gets tired.