Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you find yourself humorous?

Bucket

Funfunfunfufnufnunffun  

146 users have voted

1. 1. Do you see yourself as a funny person?

• Ye bouy
    • Nah
    • I don't know
    • Please repeat the question

To try and be completely honest and unbiased either way, yes and no. In certain circles where I can rely on physical and cruder forms of humor, such as when I one time asked a friend for a stapler out of nowhere and then stapled some papers to my face, then I can be considered funny. But as soon as any level of REAL intellectuallism is involved, I become hit-or-miss at absolute best. I can't get people to laugh with my words most of the time, because I view the world in a very mechanical way. So basically, the complex art of humor is lost on me functionally in a lot of ways.

Overall, in the crowd of people I would most prefer to be within, I'm only funny about 30 percent of the time.

Yes. I'm very witty and crack jokes a lot.

I don't like to call myself humorous though because I feel praising myself comes across as vanity.

People know I'm funny based on what I do and say, I don't like having to say it.

Not really, though I don't really find myself to be much of anything. Others have said I am funny, but I don't agree. I am just awkward most of the time.

Same goes for me too. It seems that every time I try to crack jokes with others at school make them reply with an "ok..." face. :/  Can't blame them as I am socially akward and quiet in public. 

I'm much better at laughing at jokes than I am at making them up. 

I don't consider myself as being particularly funny, as that is rarely something that others associate with my personality. I do have a comical side, for instance, I like to tease others with harmless ribs and I can definitely act like a goofball given certain situations, but I don't think anything I say or do is actually funny. Not to any noteworthy degree anyway. I have a certain amount of charisma but it might be the more obnoxious type rather than lovable. :lol:

• Brohoof 3

In my mind, I'm one hilarious bastard. In reality, my humor mostly has to do with observational stuff and down right morbid jokes.

Like here's a good for example: So this guy was mouthing off to me about some rude joke I mad, right? After a few minutes I got tired of it and chopped off his middle finger. He asked "What'd you do that for?" I just held the finger up at him and told him to shut up.

See? I find that hilarious. Everyone else is looking at me funny...

• Brohoof 2

My friends think im hilarious but i dont really think im that funny. Heres a joke for you.

How do you tell if a gay person is lieing?

If there not straight with you.

• Brohoof 2

I have a bit of a dry wit I like to deploy from time to time and people generally find it funny. I thoroughly enjoy puns too when the chance arises.

Edited by Celtore
Holy crap it's 2018!
  • Brohoof 1