Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Why does everyone love Rarity so much?

Not_Human_

For some reason, I keep seeing those topics... "Why does everyone LUUUURRRVE this pone so much and not lurve DIS pone?!?!"

Funnily enough, I saw a topic a few days back asking why everyone hates Rarity. 

Then again, not sure if troll... if I recall, it was usually the other way around. Anyway, you're generalizing. Saying everyone likes Rarity is a big stretch; likewise, saying everyone hates Fluttershy is also one.

Edited by Akemi Homura
  • Brohoof 10

For some reason, I keep seeing those topics... "Why does everyone LUUUURRRVE this pone so much and not lurve DIS pone?!?!"

Then again, not sure if troll... if I recall, it was usually the other way around. Anyway, you're generalizing. Saying everyone likes Rarity is a big stretch; likewise, saying everyone hates Fluttershy is also generalizing.

It's kinda true... Everyone has everything against fluttershy for the worst reasons and i just dont know why

Not sure if serious or just trolling...

Fluttershy has always been high on most people's lists from what I've seen. Where Rarity and AJ are the lower ones on the totem pole usually.

Not sure if serious or just trolling...

Fluttershy has always been high on most people's lists from what I've seen. Where Rarity and AJ are the lower ones on the totem pole usually.

Im serious, everyone loves rarity. EVERYONE

Because a lot if people think empowering females must be as distant from traditional feminine behaviours and interests as possible. It's something kind of screwed up in feminism. That if a woman chooses to love dresses, dreams of boys and likes the spa, of her own free will mind you.. She's somehow hurting women everywhere. Nothing wrong with girly girls. There's something wrong with girls having to be girly. Rarity is who she is and that's a good thing.

• Brohoof 5

Really I don't really see any Fluttershy hate. I thought Fluttershy was the most loved pony by the fandom. Also I feel Rarity has been gaining some popularity ever since Rarity Takes Manehattan aired.

You must have not been paying attention to most of the fandom then. Everyone thinks fluttershy is the most annoying thing in the world and I don't know why.

You must have not been paying attention to most of the fandom then. Everyone thinks fluttershy is the most annoying thing in the world and I don't know why.

Wow I have no idea where the Fluttershy hate came from when did you see those comments?

Don't know which sites you've been visiting but I'm under the impression that Rarity gets more dislike or indifference than love.

I have to pick up the slack on the Rarity love for the fandom because Rarity is best pony and deserves all the love.

• Brohoof 1

Don't know which sites you've been visiting but I'm under the impression that Rarity gets more dislike or indifference than love.

I have to pick up the slack on the Rarity love for the fandom because Rarity is best pony and deserves all the love.

Why is she best pony though? People never give good reasons. e.e

Why is she best pony though? People never give good reasons. e.e

She's cute...lovely...smart...plus...amazing...you think so?...oh yes...it...stunning...kindly...love it! Hug her...when...sleeping...warm and cuddly...spectacular...ravishing

• Brohoof 2

I like Rarity because she's a very 3 dimensional character and I find her interesting, though Fluttershy is my favorite.

This thread appears to be related to the My Little Pony franchise and/or the Bronydom in general. Thus, it has been sentenced to Sugarcube Corner.

This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

• Brohoof 1

Then again, not sure if troll... if I recall, it was usually the other way around. Anyway, you're generalizing. Saying everyone likes Rarity is a big stretch; likewise, saying everyone hates Fluttershy is also one.

THIS!!!^^^^ Most people have a pony that they either love, or cant stand, the one I adore is Rainbow Dashie, although lots of people think she's a bitch, and a lot of people like her but think she is overrated, everpony has their preferences, sometimes it only seems one pony is getting all of the attention because you just so happen to hear the most about one certain pony the most (AKA at just the right place at just the right time) which makes it feel like that...

Do I feel that Rarity is actually gaining a little popularity, well....maybe, a lot of bronies, especially the artistic type bronies can relate to her and what she does through their own work, therefore you have a relatable character, which can lead to a larger fan base...

• Brohoof 1

<-------Well some people like another pony and other don't.

Like I like Rarity and the other ponies but I hold a burden on Twilight. Its just that they like the pony that they can relate to and I like Fluttershy but sometimes I feel that she is over-rated at times, even with the other ponies.