Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Discointhe90s

I would be all right with a CMC spinoff if before they are spun off from FiM they actually receive their cutie marks. I'm with Ghostface in that their trying to get their marks makes them a little shallow as far as their episodes are concerned (Though Bloom and Gloom put a good spin on it). It's not a good enough hook for a series. Having them grow up afterwards with their marks and what they mean to them would make for a good coming-of-age series.

I would be all right with a CMC spinoff if before they are spun off from FiM they actually receive their cutie marks. I'm with Ghostface in that their trying to get their marks makes them a little shallow as far as their episodes are concerned (Though Bloom and Gloom put a good spin on it). It's not a good enough hook for a series. Having them grow up afterwards with their marks and what they mean to them would make for a good coming-of-age series.

I don't want them to receive their cutie marks but I preferred them as "Forever Blank Flanks" because I'm interested in the concept of adult blank flanks that can still find happiness in their life without a cutie mark. I want them to remain ageless for the CMC spinoff series.

I don't care what I do if I were a Showrunner on this CMC series project. Now you guys mention it, Sweetie Belle did say that "the clubhouse is for Crusaders only", I mean think about it: Why not the Crusaders start a division in the CMC clubhouse (involving Blank Flanks and ponies with cutie marks doing various fun things (not involved in searching for a cutie mark)? 

It would be interesting to see one in generation 5 or perhaps as a generation 4.5. In such a spinoff though I would like to see them as teens or possibly young adults like the mane 6 otherwise it may get a tad stale and repetitive. A major theme of their episodes revolves around cutie marks but I would like to see what they would do and what their lives would be like after this goal has already been met. I am sure after that they would have plenty of other milestones as well.

(edited)

It would be interesting to see one in generation 5 or perhaps as a generation 4.5. In such a spinoff though I would like to see them as teens or possibly young adults like the mane 6 otherwise it may get a tad stale and repetitive. A major theme of their episodes revolves around cutie marks but I would like to see what they would do and what their lives would be like after this goal has already been met. I am sure after that they would have plenty of other milestones as well.

I think I meant "Generation 4.1" In such a spinoff though I would really like to see them as the way they are without their cutie marks. And plus I don't want them growing up yet. 

Edited by MAIKUN