Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You still think Celestia is good if she willingly taken the essence of Bhaal?

Bendy

Would you still think Celestia is good if she willingly taken the essence of Bhaal to become the new Lord of Murder?   

5 users have voted

1. 1. Would you still think Celestia is good if she willingly taken the essence of Bhaal to become the new Lord of Murder?

• No.
    • Yes.

Ridiculous question, but would you still think Celestia (in some alternate universe from the show from across the multiverse) is good if she willingly taken the essence of Bhaal to become the new Lord of Murder from Dungeons And Dragons?

She was good and thought she could use the essence of Bhaal for good. But she went insane and murdered everyone and wiped all life in Equestria, leaving no one but herself to be alone forever.

Edited by Rush

Ridiculous question is ridiculous and meaningless. Becoming the Goddess of Murder is by definition evil, and something I cannot see Celestia ever doing. The question, therefore, is impossible to answer. It's like "Would you still like Mr Rogers if he became Hitler?"

• Brohoof 1

Note: The following assumption(s) were made.... poorly, via a google search for Bhaal, expect facepalms and Riker Maneuvers.

TAt1M6N.gif

Even if she was able to harness the essence of Bhaal for good, the chances of the Bhaalspawn coming to retrieve the essence in an attempt to resurrect their progenitor would be high. As for whether or not they'd be successful, well that's hard to say due to my own lack of information.

What I'm curious though is the possibility of Celestia jumping through dimensions to continually engorge in her insatiable lust for murder and so fourth. 

• Brohoof 2

That is a stupid question, sorry.

Here's why: If Celestia did take the essence of Bahaal, she would obviously become corrupted by it and do the exact opposite of what she does as a princess. So, no she would not still be good.

That is a stupid question, sorry.

Here's why: If Celestia did take the essence of Bahaal, she would obviously become corrupted by it and do the exact opposite of what she does as a princess. So, no she would not still be good.

It's more or less a response to some Bronies who think no matter what she does, she's always good.

Sadly, there's some people like this.

It's more or less a response to some Bronies who think no matter what she does, she's always good.

Sadly, there's some people like this.

Maybe they are blind to the fact that, only in alternate universes Celestia can not always be good. But in the show, well you know.

Maybe they are blind to the fact that, only in alternate universes Celestia can not always be good. But in the show, well you know.

Exactly. that said most of the time and in most fan fictions I want Celestia to behave like she does in the show in a fan fiction.

Not a monster that's doing good, at least according to the writer.

Exactly. that said most of the time and in most fan fictions I want Celestia to behave like she does in the show in a fan fiction.

Not a monster that's doing good, at least according to the writer.

I would to, but to be honest no matter how Celestia acts I could care less.

Here's an alternate take on that:

What if Discord reverted to his old ways, and the only thing that could stop him was an alicorn wearing the Alicorn Amulet?

See, the amulet is corruptive, but not permanently. I could theoretically see Celestia taking it up to put Discord down, but only after leaving some sort of failsafe with Luna or Twilight in case she went darkside.

Celestia and Luna are awesome. I love both of them. 

However, have you ever heard the saying 'The portal to hell is carved with the incarnation of good intentions'?

• Brohoof 2

'The portal to hell is carved with the incarnation of good intentions'?

This is my favorite expression. I thought it's sounds like: "Good intentions pave the road to hell" but anyway. I think that this expression is most suitable Princess Twilight Sparkle than Celestia.

@,

It's a Fallout: Equestria reference. They did it with a portal, Fallout 3 or Vegas did it with a road.

:P