Banner by ~ The Wife of Hawks

So, who do you think would win a fight? Why?

Edited by Snow Feather
  • Brohoof 6

Register now to remove this ad.
  • Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A battle between Applejack and Rainbow Dash could go either way. Rainbow Dash is faster but Applejack is stronger. On the one hand, Dash is a lot faster and can fly making it nearly impossible for App

So, who do you think would win a fight? Why?

Lots of people have said that Rainbow Dash would win because of speed, but I disagree. In the Return of Harmony Part 2, we saw that Applejack could aim so well with her lasso that she caught a fleeing

Posted Images

Rainbow Dash is capable of creating a miniature tornado simply by flying. She could just zoom around Applejack close enough to catch her up in the tornado but far enough to avoid a kick, and then once she has her in the marestrom (heh), just send her flying into a mountain or drop her from a great height. 

• Brohoof 3

Rainbow Dash, she could easily fly around, make a tornado, rain down from above.

I mean, imagine getting kicked by a pegasus who's flying straight down like 100mph.

Ouch...

• Brohoof 2

Oh, and don't forget the lightning. When your special fighting talent is kicking, and you're fighting lightning and tornadoes, it's a bit like trying to punch the car that is in the process of running you over. 

Applejack, Rainbow dash is not even close to a fighter. (she would probably just escape)

I agree.

Rainbow would probably use her flying ability to evade and dodge

• Brohoof 2

A battle between Applejack and Rainbow Dash could go either way. Rainbow Dash is faster but Applejack is stronger. On the one hand, Dash is a lot faster and can fly making it nearly impossible for Applejack to even get a hit in. Dash can not only create tornadoes but she can cause lightning through using clouds too, so I would definitely concede that Dash has a lot more abilities under her wing. On the other hand, Applejack could always use her trusty lasso which gives her a lot of range. She has caught Rainbow Dash with it before. Even if Dash is in the air, Applejack has the ability to knock her down by jumping or by pulling her down with her lasso under the right circumstances. I also think that Applejack is a better planner and would be a much smarter fighter overall which could make up for her lack of wings, weather powers, or speed. If Applejack can find a way to ground Rainbow Dash, then she'll have the advantage thanks to her superior strength, otherwise the odds will be in Dash's favor.

I'm gonna remain unbiased and say that they have a draw by beating each other up like this.

Alternatively, they could just say no to violence and be friends instead. <3

Edited by Sugar Cube
  • Brohoof 13

It could go either way, Applejack has a definite strength advantage while Rainbow Dash has a definite speed advantage but that is not to say that Applejack is slow or that Rainbow Dash is weak. One distinct advantage Applejack has is she is more level headed and could use that to get inside Rainbow Dash's head to make her emotions start to cloud her judgment.

• Brohoof 2

I would say RD would win in a fight. She has a lot more abilities to use, and in most cases technique and agility triumphs over brute strength. This opinion thought is slightly biased.

• Brohoof 3

Rainbow dash is an athlete and sportsplayer that is dedicated to flying.

Applejack is a hard worker that lifts, pulls, and kicks heavy objects for a living.

I think applejack has a better chance of winning. I mean... its practically saying "Marathon runner VS Boxer." Even though dashie could fly, applejack can work her sexy lasso and tie rainbow dash at a loose end. Also, I assume applejack has good aim when it comes to throwing because she is used to throwing apples and such. A hard throw, apple to the face will sure knock rainbow dash out.

Even if rainbow dash was able to shoot lighting by kicking bad clouds, applejack can dodge them just fine. Remember guys, shes a rodeo master. A few gusts of wind cant know her down.

• Brohoof 1

Rainbow stomps, badly. She's fast enough to create sonic booms, that alone will give her an edge. She could just speed blitz AJ, Spider-Man style. Even AJ's strength advantage means little, we've see Rainbow overpower her before. Finally, Rainbow could just drop the thing she used to destroy the barn on AJ, that will stop her.

AJ stands no chance, she is blitzed before she can move

• Brohoof 5

Well....if Rainbow Dash had decided to fly way up high, then descend rapidly and smack Apple Jack head on, I think Apple Jack wouldn't be feeling very well.

Aside from that, Earth ponies are actually known to be the physically strongest of the 3 races, even though Rainbow Dash would still have flight on her side.

Edited by Wingin'Wolf
  • Brohoof 1

Rainbow Dash would win considering she has the ability of flight thus she can pick and choose when to go in for the attack while Applejack has to play in a more defensive manner, can create mini tornadoes, can fly at supersonic speeds at least which is faster than Applejack can run thus placing Applejack in an even greater defensive posture and the amount of force Rainbow Dash can hit Applejack will be immense and easily ecclipsing Appljack's stronger natural strength, can cause nuclear explosions from hitting the ground, Rainbow Dash can also manipulate clouds to use the weather to her advantage as well thus hampering Applejack even more, and Rainbow Dash has a black belt in karate compared to the likely self taught Applejack so Rainbow Dash would likely know more about fighting than Applejack.

As for the lasso, Rainbow Dash has shown she can dodge lightning strikes from attacking thunderheads so she's at least a lightning timer if not a lightning dodger so a thrown lasso from an athletic and strong pony isn't going to be enough to overcome Rainbow Dash's insane reaction speed.

Edited by Nuke87654
  • Brohoof 3

Dashie.

Dash's speed would give her a definite advantage over Applejack. She, AJ could take her out with a swift kick or two, but Dash could easily evade most of those kicks and take her our with some quick shots or weather effects.

• Brohoof 2

They'd probably end up more than just fighting... ;)

Applejack would be the more dominant one; she is stronger. Rainbow Dash likes to try it on but she's no match for those apple bucking muscles.

... If you know what I mean. ;)

What are you talking about? Of course I'm not suggesting anything! What a preposterous idea, sir.

• Brohoof 5

Rainbow Dash would definitely win. She beat Starscream, who is a freaking transforming robot, so I'm sure she could be Applejack. 

That's not to say that Applejack wouldn't put up a good fight. She's more competent than Starscream after all.

• Brohoof 3

Lots of people have said that Rainbow Dash would win because of speed, but I disagree. In the Return of Harmony Part 2, we saw that Applejack could aim so well with her lasso that she caught a fleeing Discorded Rainbow Dash on her first try (and second, too, come to that). I suspect bias for best pony, but that doesn't mean I won't be biased either. Applejack it is.

• Brohoof 5

Up-close = Applejack.

Ranged = Rainbow Dash.

nostalgia-critic-wah-wah-o.gif

Agree, I think Applejack is the most strongest in melee fight, and she also can throwing the apples, but the reason why Rainbow Dash will win is:

post-23053-0-04210700-1391793266.gif 

But if Applejack would abort flight of Rainbow...

• Brohoof 1

@,

Rainbow wasn't trying to fight though. And what's AJ going to do once she lassoes her? Rainbow was pulling Pinkie and Rarity along with not too much trouble 

They'd probably end up more than just fighting... ;)

Applejack would be the more dominant one; she is stronger. Rainbow Dash likes to try it on but she's no match for those apple bucking muscles.

... If you know what I mean. ;)

What are you talking about? Of course I'm not suggesting anything! What a preposterous idea, sir.

The way you think.

I like it.

• Brohoof 1