Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who would win in a fight? Applejack or Rainbow Dash?

Venomous

I have a feeling you are gonna get mad bro XD I will keep my opinion and you keep yours. In my books AJ wins, ok? She just has most of the moves. ye.

What if it was around her wings? Haha. AJ is just way way stronger, RD is way way faster!

I just have a feeling you are getting mad...

Now you are just creating a hypothetical situation. That does not help your argument in any way shape or form.

@,

If I was mad, you'd know

And congratulations, RD is still stronger, even if she is grounded. RD also knows martial arts, AJ doesn't. AJ doesn't stand a snowball's chance in Hell. She's dealing with someone stronger, faster, and more variable than her 

Not at all, AJ works all day! RD sleeps all day.

Now you are just creating a hypothetical situation. That does not help your argument in any way shape or form.

I am sorry but I don't understand XD

Also I said I had a FEELING not for sure though. Lol.

Not at all, AJ works all day! RD sleeps all day.

Why does that matter? RD has the better feats. The logic you're using is

"Well, Batman trains a lot more than Superman...Batman could totally beat him in a fist fight!" 

Why does that matter? RD has the better feats. The logic you're using is

"Well, Batman trains a lot more than Superman...Batman could totally beat him in a fist fight!" 

Not really. Aj is just stronger deal with it!

Can we just drop this and stop talking to me? I am starting to feel like I am going to get madXD

And I don't like getting mad. Friendship is magic right?

Not really. Aj is just stronger deal with it!

Can we just drop this and stop talking to me? I am starting to feel like I am going to get madXD

Give me one good feat and I'll concede. What's the most impressive thing AJ has done physically?

Applebucked HUNDREDS of trees

Even Applebloom can apple buck, this helps with stamina, but it doesn't matter since this is a single stroke battle

Herding animals.

Not a strength feat

Fighting off timber wolves

Piles of sticks that a normal humans could smash to pieces.

None of these are anywhere near Rainbow's feats of vaporizing a barn 

Even Applebloom can apple buck, this helps with stamina, but it doesn't matter since this is a single stroke battle

Not a strength feat

Piles of sticks that a normal humans could smash to pieces.

None of these are anywhere near Rainbow's feats of vaporizing a barn 

Like I said there is a lot more. Please stop talking to me now. I do not want to get into a fight XD

Like I said there is a lot more. Please stop talking to me now. I do not want to get into a fight XD

I can keep my opinion. It is mine.

I can keep my opinion. It is mine.

If you can't back up your opinions, don't debate

(edited)

Yeah, I'm going to have to do with Dash on this one. Superior speed, flight ability, virtual spider-sense while flying (as seen in Testing Testing 123). Dashie can beat Starscream, and I'm not sure Applejack could. 

Oh, and for those who keep saying RD needs time to do Sonic Rainbooms, she can't fly that fast at will, etc... yes, she can. End of "A Canterlot Wedding", Celestia whispers in her ear, and one second later RD pulls off the Sonic Rainboom. So while that argument might have meant something in Season 1, by the end of Season 2, it's pretty much nullified.

Edited by Sunny Fox

If you can't back up your opinions, don't debate

What are you talking about? I just said there is much more I could list off XD I just don't want to get into a fight. That's all. Now please stop talking to me.

What are you talking about? I just said there is much more I could list off XD I just don't want to get into a fight. That's all. Now please stop talking to me.

Then tell me what else there is to list off. I'm continuing this talk because you keep responding

Then tell me what else there is to list off. I'm continuing this talk because you keep responding

Go find them out for yourselves I am going to bed I have been playing baseball in 35 degrees Celsius for 7 hours straight today so good night (for me). Honestly dude please stop talking to me. I don't want a fight!

Go find them out for yourselves I am going to bed I have been playing baseball in 35 degrees Celsius for 7 hours straight today so good night (for me). Honestly dude please stop talking to me. I don't want a fight!

This isn't a fight, it's a debate. I am not insulting you at all

Yeah, I'm going to have to do with Dash on this one. Superior speed, flight ability, virtual spider-sense while flying (as seen in Testing Testing 123). Dashie can beat Starscream, and I'm not sure Applejack could. 

That was really more of a joke type thing, really Starscream would win. But considering she's a pony from a little girl's show against a machine built for fighting, she definetly would come close enough to winning that she should get the win.

Depends on the Starscream: The one from the new Hasbro series gets crushed, since he's basically a glorified jet.

Not really, since he is still a machine trained for battle, made out of very strong metal, and has many weapons, and Rainbow Dash is an unarmored, untrainted, and unarmed pony. Starscream just needs to get one hit in when Rainbow Dash gets cocky, as she is wont to, and Rainbow is dead, where is it would essentially impossible for Rainbow to do any damage to Starscream without smushing herself against his armor.

Not really, since he is still a machine trained for battle, made out of very strong metal, and has many weapons, and Rainbow Dash is an unarmored, untrainted, and unarmed pony. Starscream just needs to get one hit in when Rainbow Dash gets cocky, as she is wont to, and Rainbow is dead, where is it would essentially impossible for Rainbow to do any damage to Starscream without smushing herself against his armor.

Some of the Starscreams suck, tbh. 

Even so, the sonic rainnuke is a powerful attack

Think about it this way. If Rainbow rammed at 700 miles per hour into a brick wall, what would happen? Now replace the wall with Starscream who has explosives all over his body and is made up of sharp pieces of metal. Even if she causes him to explode, she would be caught up in the explosion.

Think about it this way. If Rainbow rammed at 700 miles per hour into a brick wall, what would happen? Now replace the wall with Starscream who has explosives all over his body and is made up of sharp pieces of metal. Even if she causes him to explode, she would be caught up in the explosion.

She rammed into the barn and was fine at high speeds. 

@Jeray2000: RD is ridiculously faster, mach 10(lowballing) is enough to outrun any jet, while Starscream was struggling to fight off normal ones. She could always vacuum cut him like the wonderbolts did Spike(Spikes skin, as a baby, is already stronger than steel) or Sonic Rainboom and let the shockwave blow him to pieces. But again, this is current gen Starscream, who's basically a jet.

(edited)

That was really more of a joke type thing, really Starscream would win. But considering she's a pony from a little girl's show against a machine built for fighting, she definetly would come close enough to winning that she should get the win.

I don't know so much about that. She actually defeated him by turning the guided missiles he launched at her back on him. She dodged them with speed and superior aerial agility, neither of which would be available to Applejack in the same situation. Those missiles would probably have blown her to bits. Bucking them would probably only make them explode. I guess she could try to turn them back on him by running instead of flying, but given that RD flying way outstrips AJ running in terms of speed, I would find it a bit unlikely.

Besides which, those ScrewAttack videos aren't jokes as such, they have a method and set of rules that apply to all of the battles shown. They're meant to be entertaining, sure enough, but they're also meant to be as fair a matchup as you can get when you go mixing continuities.

I stand by my original point... RD can beat Starscream, I don't see that AJ could.

PS It seems from your comments that you didn't watch the video. Shouldn't you do that before you try to argue against it? 

Edited by Sunny Fox