• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was okay.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

https://mlpforums.com/calendar/event/275-%7B%3F%7D/?module=events

Title: Simple Ways
Air Date: February 8th, 2014
Synopsis: Rarity is known around Ponyville for her confidence and class, both of which are lost when Trender hoof, the world famous travel writer and apple of Rarity’s eye, comes to town. So, when Trenderhoof’s attention is drawn to Applejack, Rarity does the unexpected and begins to dress and act more like Applejack than herself, which ends up in a muddy mess.

Also known as Rarity Loses Her Mind: The Episode.

I'm sure you AJ fans are patting yourselves on the back, thinking this proves that she's the better pony. Better than Rarity perhaps, but everypony secretly desires Twilight Sparkle.

• Brohoof 14

This better be good. We don't need a half assed episode after season 4 so far. :)

Yeah after Pinkie Pride I'm sure that's got plenty of people excited for the next episode. Let's just hope they can keep up the good episode streak.

• Brohoof 1

Been looking forward very much so to this one for a couple weeks now.  I've said it before and I'll say it again, Applejack and Rarity are my favorite pair of friends out of the entire Mane 6 on the show.  The fact that on the surface they are such polar opposites makes how close both of them are now (you could even make quite the argument that they're closer to each other than they are any of their other friends) all the more touching.  Definitely a case of polar opposites constantly working as foils/best friends done right in every sense of the word ever since "Look Before You Sleep" way back in Season 1, and I very much hope that this episode does justice to Rarijack and highlights just how awesome that pair of friends is!  :D

rarijack_by_shawnyall-d66m8hf.png

• Brohoof 6

Following Pinkies Pride is going to be hard but i have a feeling this one will be great regardless. Cause you know, AJ being best pony and all. 

Did Trenderhoof remind anyone else a little of Stephen Merchant, the guy who voiced Wheatley in portal 2? The glasses, the hair, the slim body? 

post-8423-0-16841400-1391875749.jpg

All up I thought the episode was good but it did suffer a little from that "average episode" feeling. For me Rarity and AJ's conflict din't go as deep as it should have and that most of the conflict felt like it was testing for laughs and not building for a complete resolution. Still enjoyed it though. Trenderhoof was, I thought, pretty good as a guest character. There wasn't an unnecessary amount of time spent on him but I still left feeling like I knew him good enough. Final message of the show was one of the nicest this season too.

Don't lose yourself to find others. 

That's what I took out of it. 

Edited by Bucky McGillyCuddy
  • Brohoof 7

Applejack and Rarity are my favorite pair of friends out of the entire Mane 6 on the show.  The fact that on the surface they are such polar opposites makes how close both of them are now (you could even make quite the argument that they're closer to each other than they are any of their other friends) all the more touching.

I have to agree. Rarijack is one of the best mlp pairs thee is along with TwiPie and Flutterdash, The foil between these two are just so interesting to see play out and i haven't really seen a good paring like this since Look Before You sleep. 

I have to agree. Rarijack is one of the best mlp pairs thee is along with TwiPie and Flutterdash, The foil between these two are just so interesting to see play out and i haven't really seen a good paring like this since Look Before You sleep. 

I don't know, I like Rarishy, Applepie, and Appledash too.

*Sits down at desk and boots up computer*

Well, here we are today for Simple Ways, guys. We've had two seemingly perfect episodes in a row, with Three's a Crowd and Pinkie Pride. Can Simple ways make it for three perfect episodes in a row? Let's find out!

68879%2B-%2Bapplejack%2Bartist%2Bwhitedi

• Brohoof 2

This episode marks the halfway point of the season, man does time fly... there's still a lot left coming though. ;)

Anyway, this episode looks like it'll be really good from what I've seen, and pretty funny too. I don't fully know what to expect from Rarity, Applejack, and hopefully Spike here, but I think it'll all at least be entertaining. :P

• Brohoof 3

*running as fast as I can*

Oh good! The hype train hasn't left yet! 

I'm ready for another awesome episode :derp: Let's see if they can keep up this streak!

This episode marks the halfway point of the season, man does time fly... there's still a lot left coming though. ;)

Anyway, this episode looks like it'll be really good from what I've seen, and pretty funny too. I don't fully know what to expect from Rarity, Applejack, and hopefully Spike here, but I think it'll all at least be entertaining. :P

I'm glad at lest someone here is showing concern for our favorite little baby dragon. Geez with something like Romance with Rarity i think Spike is kind of required to be there to react to it in some way or form. Then again we already had an episode with him on dealing with jealousy,

Edited by Tyler Blu Gunderson
  • Brohoof 3