Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is a song that always makes you cry?

FlickerHush

My Song from Angel Beats.On it's own it isn't much, but in the context of the show, it is pretty powerful.

Omg okay that song and that anime was flawless. I never cried so hard in watching an anime ever. Isawa was one of my favorite characters and I found her story to be really powerful. She was beautifully animated in that scene too and you just kind of felt her release

Also this scene is hilarious and always makes me laugh my head off

I don't think I have cried to a song, but for Landslide by Fleetwood Mac I'm always like

img-2288518-1-20140114094023.png

Such a good song, it used to give me tons of feels too but I never cried when listening to it. It made me feel better when I was going through some tough times. It was asking all the same questions I was asking myself at the time. I was I had a crappy boyfriend and when it ended this song was like "woah woah my theme song"

"Oh, mirror in the sky, what is love?

Can the child within my heart rise above?
And can I sail through the changing ocean tides
Can I handle the seasons of my life?
Oh oh I don't know, oh I don't know"
It also says it's okay to change. To make yourself stronger it's a really good song I'm glad you posted about it! You have good taste! :)
also sorry if I'm overly deep I can't help it xD
  • Brohoof 2

• 5 years later...

This is going to sound really ridiculous, but "All I Want For Christmas is You". And no, not because it reminds me of a time someone broke up with me... it really is too happy it's sad for me. 

• Brohoof 2

Ocean Man by Ween has always had a special place in my heart. Through my darkest days it has helped me see the light at the end of the tunnel. Happy tears.

• Brohoof 2

It's true that when you lose someone you love, you become empty, and part of you dies with it. But never lose hope. Love is all around you. Your wintery despair will lead to a Springtime, so be ready to accept it.

Reminds me of my ex that I'm still not fully over 7 months later I guess. I can just relate to the song too much

I'm not sure why this one makes me cry, but it does. 

Actually, that's the case for many songs. I'm big crybaby.

Oh, this one too. This one triggers a lot of ambivalent tears when I'm experiencing psychotic symptoms for some reason.

One Song that always makes me cry, right from the first second i hear it, is the ending theme for the anime Violet Evergarden. Violet Evergarden is a very sad and emotional Anime and the ending song to that is just beautiful.I guess it helps when you know the Anime as well. The Opening is also really good, but the ending song is my favorite, it breaks me down to tears everytime i hear it.

"You'll Be In My Heart", from Tarzan, but the full length version. I've watched a few Twilight/Nyx PMVs with that song a ton of times, and now I associate the two. It gets me every time. :')

• Brohoof 2

I'm stone cold, nowadays, so I don't seem to cry anymore. But, these are songs that used to make me cry.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

This one song Ava Maria.. it was my grandma’s favorite. 

• 6 months later...
7 hours ago, Lucky Bells said:

I cry on the inside....Backsliding by Carrie Underwood always gets me feeling emotional. I guess because I can relate to it all too well... :worry:

You....relate to that song?

I've never cried from a song before, unless you count tearing up, in which case this is the only song that's done that. I've gotten a lot softer over the past year or so. I blame MLP and my mom.

I like the music in the animation more than the original version. It's sung slightly differently (better, imo), and the verses are moved around a bit.