Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is a song that always makes you cry?

FlickerHush

I wouldn't say it makes me cry all the time, but it has in some instances. It was a friend of mine's favorite song and she died young unfortunately. So whenever I hear the song, I usually think of her and how she is one of these "angels on the moon".

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Not really makes me cry, but I've never cried because of book/music/movie so I guess that's fair

This music perfectly describes what I felt after reading Background Pony, the emptiness, loneliness and hopelessness. Even almost made me cry once

• Brohoof 2

There aren’t any songs that make me cry. There are some that make me feel sad but no crying.

• 1 month later...
On 4/16/2020 at 11:51 PM, Rainbow Cloud said:

Don't Ever Forget from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Time/Darkness/Sky, the stories in the PMD games are pretty emotional anyway but this piece of music always gets me.

I only played one of those games and watched another as a Let's Play and...I totally agree with you. :coco:

I was going to post something from the same developer, but it's another series and genre:

• Brohoof 1

As a singer, this is one I always pick for a show whenever I do one, and it always gets me. I always thought somepony should make a PMV for this one.

And Paul McCartney's tribute to John Lennon after he died: :(

"im out of ways to answer, im out of metaphors, I finally got so sick theres no cure...." makes me cry every time. the whole album is the singer trying to understand why he feels suicidal and depressed the whole album makes me cry its so sad