Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Smosh ponies- Anthony Padilla

Rezo

This was fun to make :lol: ! Hopefully I'll have Ian finished soon, however I will have a group picture when I finish.

Enjoy!

post-1184-0-79306400-1331086466_thumb.png

• Brohoof 10

This is really good!

Hopefully Smosh will see this!

Keep up the good work Rezo! :D

I haven't been paying attention to them for about a year now. They got really boring IMO a while back.

Did they ever make anything Pony related? Or is this just something you made for the fun of it.

It wouldn't shock me to do smosh do Ponies, in fact if they haven't by now then they're pretty slow :P

Not sure though if they'd make a favorable or insulting Pony video, but its probably smarter for viewers to not insult an entire fanbasis! :P

(edited)

Thanks all! And yes, I will draw Ian soon.

I haven't been paying attention to them for about a year now. They got really boring IMO a while back.

Did they ever make anything Pony related? Or is this just something you made for the fun of it.

It wouldn't shock me to do smosh do Ponies, in fact if they haven't by now then they're pretty slow :P

Not sure though if they'd make a favorable or insulting Pony video, but its probably smarter for viewers to not insult an entire fanbasis! :P

They haven't done anything pony-related, however bronies have been sending them pictures of them ponified. So this is my take on it! :lol: Edited by Rezo

And I thought the confirmation of all of those Simcity 5 rumours would make my day...

The lollipop just completes it all. Not that I've been paying attention to Smosh during the last eternity,...

I might just have to redirect an ounce of my attention back to Smosh once more...

Needs some Ian.

I finished Ian, check my latest topics.

Nice job! It better be in the next mailtime with smosh XD BTW, if it actually is, post it.

I sure hope so! :P
  • Brohoof 1

• 10 years later...