Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How do I put stuff in my signature?

SprinkleTwinkle
Go to solution Solved by duidamasterXD,

i went to my settings but i don't know where to put things for my signature.  i want to put my online store so people can see it.  im sorry if this is a easy question.  i looked at the frequently asked questions but i didn't see it in there.

thanks!

You have to make at least five posts in order to be able to edit your signature. After that go to My Settings up here.

img-1764505-1-YZa75Xd.png

Then go to signature in the side bar thing.

img-1764505-2-OCspIO8.png

And that's how you do it. One thing though, linking to things you're trying to sell is against the rules here unless you've gotten permission from the site owner. You're probably going to want to send a message to Feld0, if you want to promote your store.

• Brohoof 4

You have to make at least five posts in order to be able to edit your signature. After that go to My Settings up here.

img-1764505-1-YZa75Xd.png

Then go to signature in the side bar thing.

img-1764505-2-OCspIO8.png

And that's how you do it. One thing though, linking to things you're trying to sell is against the rules here unless you've gotten permission from the site owner. You're probably going to want to send a message to Feld0, if you want to promote your store.

I tried. But I can't upload any signature :(

P.S. Thanks for making this thread.

• 6 years later...

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have confirmed the issue and were able to resolve it quickly. We will be marking this as closed.