Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is YOUR favorite Digimon season? What about favorite Digimon?

Venomous

My favorite season of Digimon is season 4: Digimon Frontier

I've watched every episode of that season 4 times. It was excellent. I definitely recommend watching it. So many unexpected twists in the story.

My favorite Digimon would be BurningGreymon or Parrotmon

post-14906-0-64649200-1391918781_thumb.jpgpost-14906-0-00560500-1391918792_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

I loved season 3. I think it was because things were also happening in the real world as opposed to having everything being situated in the digital one. There were also fewer characters at the start to keep track of and I liked pretty much all of them.

Guilmon has to be my favourite with his crazy bread obsession. Just look at this picture! :)

180px-Guilmon_Bread.JPG

Edited by Celtore

OOOOOOO YIS, Digimon thread!

Favorite seasons are as follows: 3 > 5 > 1 > 2 > 4. Have yet to see 6, but I'll get around to it.

Favorite Digimon is Gomamon, cause he's just too damn funny.

I loved season 3. I think it was because things were also happening in the real world as opposed to everything being in the digital one. There were also fewer characters at the start to keep track of and I liked pretty much all of them.

I always loved season 3 because it was overall darker than the rest of the show, and actually had a really cool backstory, that lead to my favorite baddie of the franchise.

• Brohoof 1

Call me a nostalgiatard, but I prefer the season 1 over the rest. It just had a lot of characters that I felt couldn't be replaced in other seasons, plus it had Myotismon/Vamdemon, who's probably one of my favorite villains in any anime only beaten by Cell.

That said I actually enjoyed Season 5, I never saw what some fans had a problem with

I loved season 3. I think it was because things were also happening in the real world as opposed to having everything being situated in the digital one. There were also fewer characters at the start to keep track of and I liked pretty much all of them.

Guilmon has to be my favourite with his crazy bread obsession. Just look at this picture! :)

180px-Guilmon_Bread.JPG

Gulimon is adorable, I always thought so

I gotta go old school, season 1 was burned into my mind from early childhood.  I saw a bit of season 2, and I loved season 3, but after that I lost interest.  

My favorite Digimon was obviously Piedmon! 

• Brohoof 1

Digimon Frontier was my favorite season, and as for my favorite Digimon was Bearmon. Let's not ask why. :)

WOOHOO! Digimon Frontier :)

• Brohoof 1

OOOOOOO YIS, Digimon thread!

Favorite seasons are as follows: 3 > 5 > 1 > 2 > 4. Have yet to see 6, but I'll get around to it.

Favorite Digimon is Gomamon, cause he's just too damn funny.

I always loved season 3 because it was overall darker than the rest of the show, and actually had a really cool backstory, that lead to my favorite baddie of the franchise.

I never got around to watching season 3.

What about it is so good?

I never got around to watching season 3.

What about it is so good?

It goes from "This could potentially be really wack" to "OH MY GOD THIS IS REALLY WACK!"

And the "final boss" (as I like to call it) sits firmly within my top 10 bad guys. Just nightmare fuel incarnate.

It also managed to explain a lot, which I actually found the first and second seasons never quite did right. (Especially the second season.) And when they DO finally make it to the Digital World, it's pretty cool.

But yeah, I don't want to spoil anything, but I just say watch it through to the end. You won't be dissapointed.

I've been rewatching Digimon lately, started with season 3 since it was my favorite and I remember it more then the others. Right now I'm watching season 1. Never watched anything beyond season 3, but I most likely will this time around. Always thought Digimon was so much better than Pokemon, seeing that the digimon actually have personality and can say more than variations of their names. They also are more original in their designs IMO, rather than just slapping faces on a carton of eggs or a rock.

Season 3 is my favorite since it takes place within the real world for the most part, and once in the digital world it is very different from how it was portrayed before. It also seems to be better written, at least from how season 1 is going so far.

And yea, I'm going to be the one to say it. Renamon is my favorite. Characters with her personality are usually the ones I'm drawn to. Leomon is always cool too though, too bad he always seems to die.

Frontier was my favorite without a doubt. I really need to get around to rewatching the entire series though. I hear there's no seasons out and everything.

I couldn't possibly choose a single Digimon I liked more than any other though.