Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Notifications Trouble

Page.Turner

Howdy!

I'll start off by saying that I am using the latest version of Firefox. It is the only browser that works on my computer so the option of switching browsers cannot be done. It's an old Sony VAIO laptop from like... five or six years ago and it's pretty much gone to crap :P So that's why I can't do anything as simple as getting a new browser.

Anyway, on to the problem!

Basically, whenever I get notifications, I can't view them in the notifications tab unless I scroll back to the top of the page. If I don't, the notifications open towards the top and I can only see a sliver of the image's bottom.

Also, sometimes my notifications will not "refresh" properly and will continue telling me I have one new notification, even if I've manually clicked on it to make it appear viewed.

I hope this is a simple problem O: If it can't be fixed using the browser I have, I'll just live with it. XD;;

• Brohoof 1

Basically, whenever I get notifications, I can't view them in the notifications tab unless I scroll back to the top of the page. If I don't, the notifications open towards the top and I can only see a sliver of the image's bottom.

I am not sure what you mean by this - could you take a screenshot of it, and show it to us?

Also, sometimes my notifications will not "refresh" properly and will continue telling me I have one new notification, even if I've manually clicked on it to make it appear viewed.

I'm pretty sure this has happened to me before. Hopefully a solution can be found by the technical administrators, but in the meantime you could click on the link to view all of your notifications to see if you really had a new one.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

Hi there @, have you still been encountering the issue's you brought to our attention in the original post, or has it all been sorted out?
Just wanted to check on the current status of this support question :)

• Brohoof 1

• 6 years later...

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have confirmed the issue and were able to resolve it quickly. We will be marking this as closed.