Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Run, hide, and run some more (Searching and bouncing ideas)

Concep

I was thinking of a situation where a group of teens, however many people (Maybe 4-5 at max), discover an artifact from an Equestrian time long past, it contains massive amounts of powerful magic, that in the wrong hooves or hands, can change the fabric of time and space. This group of kids ends up unlocking that artifact, and in the process, are changed into ponies. The amount of energy released when it occurred alerted nations around the world. Equestria received a beacon of some sort from the release of the magic, alerting them to the long lost treasure. The artifact was divided between the group of kids, but the former humans will have to find a way to access it and help themselves and Equestria from being destroyed in the search for great power.

I was planning for this to start on Earth and make its way over to Equestria, with Earth forces in tow soon after. Possibly after the group was captured by the government of whichever country that's decided, it's important which country is chosen because that way there will be a variety of how the group is treated, how the captors speak, and how everyone acts. The group will be saved by a one time effort by Celestia, Luna, or Twilight (Maybe all three, I haven't decided) and the government finds a way to open that same portal that was used to save the group to go after them with whatever the choose.

I sort of put out what came to mind, I like it, but I know it needs tuning.

So... Feedback?

I kind of messed up on the title, I was thinking something else when I wrote it and completely forgot to change it.

Edited by Concep

Lol that's great title. Well, for the country, Germany could be a possibility...remember...

Celestia would be the best to save the group. Also, you must define a number to the group. I was thinking, that 5 would be enough, what do you think?

Lol that's great title. Well, for the country, Germany could be a possibility...remember...

Celestia would be the best to save the group. Also, you must define a number to the group. I was thinking, that 5 would be enough, what do you think?

As for the country, I was thinking either America or England. America gives are greater possibility of following through a portal and sending enough of whoever to go after the group. But England would be easier for them be caught and detained because its size and close proximity, in my opinion. 

And I'm leaning closer to 4, I don't really know why, I just like 4 better.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Okay, 4 is good. It's already the two of us so we only have two more to find. I'm gonna see if I could get two of my friends to come and join.  

I was thinking there could be a few people to play some main character humans, maybe like the one in charge of finding the group. Something like that. Sort of like anti-heroes.

Edited by Concep

(edited)

That would be pretty cool. But remember, you said that you didn't want too many people. We could have some people do multiple roles.  

I meant too many former humans :P I don't mind other members.

Edited by Concep

(edited)

Wouldn't mind being the main villain how would he act also what country are we gonna rp in

@

Well I think America would be the better antagonist, Maybe the anti-hero is from an unknown agency that has no limits on what they can do.

Edited by Concep

Yeah he will be human for this rp obviously and he follows you guys to equestria and maybe captures one of you and tortures them

Capture, yes. Torture? I don't know, how detailed would you go?

A little Electricity maybe some drowning beat them up a bit don't worry I won't go to far and as for what I'll do until you guys get to equestria I'll just control the bureau

When you mean controlling the Bureau, you mean things like the people the send and the things they do, right?