Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I drew a Rarity.

Chigens and Kay

(edited)

Since you guys liked the Scootaloo I drew earlier.http://mlpforums.com...ew-a-scootaloo/

I decided I should start drawing more often. I'm going to draw one pony a night and post them here. If that's okay with you guys...

So here is the one I drew tonight.

post-1372-0-19317100-1331096264.jpg

Please critique my work. I know there are flaws somewhere...

EDIT: I can't make my pictures larger because I take them with my PSP camera, sorry.

Edited by Chigens
  • Brohoof 8

Looks real nice! And although I didn't say it in the Scootaloo pic topic... You REALLY got Scoots!!! I mean, she looked really great!!! For next pony... Maybe Twilight Sparkle?

• Brohoof 1

Not bad, pretty good actually. Only thing is the head should be slightly more round in shape.

OMG, I honestly hate that I cant scale anything. I knew that too man...ugh...

Looks real nice! And although I didn't say it in the Scootaloo pic topic... You REALLY got Scoots!!! I mean, she looked really great!!! For next pony... Maybe Twilight Sparkle?

Alright, thank you, tomorrow I will draw Twilight Sparkle, probably will post it around the same time as this one. OK?

Wait PSP has a camera?

Yes, although it's an additional attachment... I think it came with Invizimals first... Dunno for sure though

Alright, thank you, tomorrow I will draw Twilight Sparkle, probably will post it around the same time as this one. OK?

Sounds fine by me :D

Wait PSP has a camera?

My PSP 3000 has a camera you can clip onto the top USB port thing, yeah.

Yes, although it's an additional attachment... I think it came with Invizimals first... Dunno for sure though

Yeah, that's right.

I may have clicked the like button, but I don't like it... I love it! *wishes there was love button* :wub: Makes me want to draw Rarity myself(which I have done, along with the rest of the Mane 6, but not very well :P ). Seriously though, great drawing. :)

I may have clicked the like button, but I don't like it... I love it! *wishes there was love button* :wub: Makes me want to draw Rarity myself(which I have done, along with the rest of the Mane 6, but not very well :P ). Seriously though, great drawing. :)

Well support like this is making do these drawings so, Thank You Very Much :D .

• Brohoof 1

A job very well done! Like Brony Bolt, I wish I could draw the Mane Six in a satisfactory way. And if I could draw the ponies like you could, Chigens, I'd be a happy man.

• Brohoof 2

A job very well done! Like Brony Bolt, I wish I could draw the Mane Six in a satisfactory way. And if I could draw the ponies like you could, Chigens, I'd be a happy man.

You don't know how happy that makes me feel. Honestly. Thanks.

Really good drawing!

But i'll give you some constructive criticism because I know how useful it can be (I draw myself :) )

1. As previously mentioned, head should be more round

2. There should be more space in between the back haunches and the joint of the leg

3. The joint of the back leg should be more horizontal

4. The back should dip in -as it heads towards the neck- a little

5. The back of the head should be more straight, flowing strait into the neck

6. The ears should be a little smaller

I can't really see anything else, but still like i said, all in all, GREAT drawing. You should pin it up on your wall or some thing :D

Really good drawing!

But i'll give you some constructive criticism because I know how useful it can be (I draw myself :) )

1. As previously mentioned, head should be more round

2. There should be more space in between the back haunches and the joint of the leg

3. The joint of the back leg should be more horizontal

4. The back should dip in -as it heads towards the neck- a little

5. The back of the head should be more straight, flowing strait into the neck

6. The ears should be a little smaller

I can't really see anything else, but still like i said, all in all, GREAT drawing. You should pin it up on your wall or some thing :D

Thanks for pointing those things out. As I said before, I cant get scaling right at all.

I also put all my drawing on the fridge, bro, so everyone can behold them.