Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Doctor Who: Theories/ hypothesi about the Doctor?

Nerdy Luigi

What do you think is going to happen to the doctor after the 12th? How? Why?

I believe the doctor has 11 additional regenerations. I believe these regenerations were given to him by River. Remember the episode where the Doctor went to Trenzeloor, the one just before the 50th special? In that episode River had no more regenerations. A time lord (which she is human, but with time lord attributes) has 13. She was on her third. Assuming that she would also give her current regeneration, that's eleven. I think she did this because also recall that she is in the largest database in the universe. I think she gave him all of her regenerations to put her there. Therefore, there shall be at least 11 more seasons of Doctor Who!

What do you think is going to happen to the doctor after the 12th? How? Why?

I believe the doctor has 11 additional regenerations. I believe these regenerations were given to him by River. Remember the episode where the Doctor went to Trenzeloor, the one just before the 50th special? In that episode River had no more regenerations. A time lord (which she is human, but with time lord attributes) has 13. She was on her third. Assuming that she would also give her current regeneration, that's eleven. I think she did this because also recall that she is in the largest database in the universe. I think she gave him all of her regenerations to put her there. Therefore, there shall be at least 11 more seasons of Doctor Who!

*Whoops duplicates... I hate it when my internet sucks...*