Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ever get caught?

applejock

I agree with confused here everyone has an thing they love that others find odd if they say they don't then they are lying you should just enjoy the fun your fandom brings while you can if you stay out of the pool because you're ashamed then one day the fun in the sun will be over and you missed the Pool Party.

• Brohoof 1

I don't have any stealth with those kind of thing...

I think that my sister saw my on this forum, my brother find out that I listen to MLP inspired music, my dad find some OC drawings...

Well, I guess that, at this moment, they already know...

Edited by Shadling

Well, whenever I watch the show I sing to the theme song and shout HASBROOOOO whenever it comes on after credits.  I've basically got the song "True True Friend" from Mystery Magical Cure memorized, and the babs seed song from the episode where Babs Seed visits and becomes a bully, I know about 1/3 of the lyrics.  There are a lot of other mlp songs, fan made and from the show, that I love listening to and love singing.  I always do it in private, though so no one (as far as I'm concered) has ever caught me.  But my grandma (I live with my mom and grandma) walked in an saw me watching Equestria Girls.  I thought I was screwed, but I changed the channel. She didn't bring it up though lol. 

Pff!  I don't  even hide my pony songs!  I sing them out for all to hear.  c:

Sometimes I will hear my little siblings singing songs from the show while they are drawing or playing or whatever, and I'll stop them and correct their lyrics.  xP

My hubby and I were in Victoria's Secret after we had first started watching the show, so we were still kind of iffy about announcing that we watched it, and this five year old girl was in their with her mom. She randomly yelled across the store, "a cutie mark!" And we just both started laughing at ourselves so hard. We both thought we had been outed somehow lmao

I'm not sure if this would be called caught as none of them have been catching on yet with my subtle hints (laptop and phone wallpaper of Celestia's castle).I have also had several moments where I forget to plug in my headphones and songs such as Smile Smile Smile ,the theme and Raise this Barn come blasting out of my speakers :blush: .Idk about my bros though as they regularly do internettting things but they never talk to me so I guess Ill just wait until my best friend spills the beans to my parents and the school.(She's kinda a pegasister but knows nothing of the fandom).My friends at the top table will tease the buck out of me if she tells them (Im usually very reserved and quiet). :(

Not with a MLP song but a lot of times recently with Do You Want to Build a Snowman, Life's Too Short, More Than Just the Spare, Let it go, For the First Time in Forever, Vuelie and Love is an Open Door.

Edited by SweetieBelle456

I don't really hum or whistle anything (I couldn't whistle even if I tried) but one time someone found out I was a Pegasister...  I can't remember how, but she gave me a brohoof and there was this other guy who was a Brony too and he gave me a brohoof.  How likely is it you meet two people who are Bronies in the same place?  :wub:

EDIT: oh yeah, it was my Rainbow Dash keychain she saw.  And she was wearing a Fluttershy necklace 8D

Edited by Neon Fire

didn't get caught humming or singing any tunes yet... and i sing Pinkie's Smile song out loud all the time!!!! 

I have the whole song memorized lol.        I do wear pony merch though and when I do meet other bronies its usually because of that. lol

Multiple times I've been heard singing This Day Aria at the parts where it's like "say I look lovely in my gown" and "for I oh so love the groom" and I'm a dude so people will look at me all awkwardly, but I usually just play it off like nothing happened.

Lol that is awesome and hilarious at the same time :P  I've never been one to accidentally ponify my words or hum a song aloud. Though I have hummed some tunes in my head. I'm sure one day I won't be paying attention and it will happen, though.