Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Arthur v MLP!

Twilight Mist

Okay guys, I've just started a new crossover story starring Arthur and D.W. 

When Uni ( a character in the TV show My Fluffy Unicorn) appears before them both and offers them both a trip of a lifetime to her kingdom, they both jump at the chance. However they end up not in Fluffyland, but Equestria. Stranded they ask the one pony, Twilight Sparkle, who could get them home! This is the start of the first chapter

'Arthur,Arthur' D.W. whined as she burst into her brother's room

'D.W, It's not even seven o'clock yet' he responded wearily, looking at the alarm clock.

'But Arthur, Uni's missing' Uni was D.W's most prized toy, a flying horse from the show My Fluffy Unicorn, Sorcery and Magic.

'I'm not looking for her now, D.W, I'm going back to bed.'

'I knew it,' D.W said suddenly, pointing a finger at Arthur 'you kidnapped Uni!'

'Don't be silly, why would I do that?' Arthur asked.

'I dunno,' D.W responded 'Same reason you stole my snowball.Uni told me you did and now you've taken her too. Well I'm telling mom and dad. MOM, DAD, ARTHUR TOOK UNI!'

Over their usual breakfast of cereal and juice the two siblings continued their argument

'Just you wait, Arthur, when I tell the real Uni what you've done, then you'll be in big trouble.'

'D.W how many more times do I have to tell you, Unicorn's aren't real. It's just a stupid girls show.

'Oh, yeah, if it's just a stupid show, why do so many adults watch it. It was on the TV last night, remember?'

Arthur did, they had watched a programme called in the life of a Uni, the adult fans of My fluffy unicorn. Arthur thought it was just strange that grown up's would like a show like that.

Before they could continue, their mom, Jane Read came into the kitchen.

'Hey kids, I have to go to the mall for an hour, Arthur could you look after D.W?'

'But Mum,' they both cried out

'No but's, Dora Winifred behave yourself.'

'Okay.'

After their Mom had left shopping, Arthur tried to settle down to do his homework when he suddenly heard a cry. 'A real life unicorn!' At that he barged into D.W's room almost shouting. 'D.W, shut up! I'm trying to finish my assignment for Mr. Ratburn!'

But Arthur, look out of the window!' She pleaded.

' if this is another of your games...'

'Please Arthur!' She said again, almost sobbing with frustration.

'Alright, let me have a...' What he saw took the words from Arthur's mouth.What appeared to be a Unicorn was standing in their garden! They both ran as fast as they could down the stairs and out if the back door.

'Why hello children,' the unicorn said in greeting.

'I know you,' D.W said ' you're Uni!'

'Princess Uni now D.W' the unicorn responded.' I have been crowned ruler of Fluffyland!'

How do you know my name?' D.W asked

'I know all about you D.W. You made a wish one year ago, that you could meet me and that you could see my kingdom. Do you remember?'

'Yes.'

'Well, I don't like to disappoint' Uni responded

D.W turned to Arthur and said ' see, I told you unicorns were real!'

Arthur couldn't believe his eyes, he'd teased his sister ever since that show started, only for D.W to be proved right! ' impossible' was all he could say.

'Really?' Uni said, turning her attention to Arthur. ' I stand right before your eyes and yet you still refuse to believe in me?'

:

Edited by samuelkingsley