Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming What game are you most looking forward to?

Concep

I'm curious if anyone else is pumped for Fallout 4 too. What else is everyone looking forward to? It can be on any platform and it doesn't matter what, as long as it hasn't come out yet :P

• Brohoof 1

Can I dream that one day, Square will get off their collective rear ends, and make a really cool remake of FF6, like how 4 got? And while they're at it, bring over Terranigma, and make it spiffy?

Please?

Although, I am kinda anxious about Half-Life 3 (Yes there is a Half-Life 3 finally...although, it's being extreamly well guarded lol).

• Brohoof 2

Dark souls 2. once it comes out for PC (I don't have a modern console.) my social life will be gone for months.

Im waiting for Dark souls 2 aswell.

And good news for you, the PC version comes out at the same time with the console versions (Atleast here in the northern Europe that is) I think the release date is 14th next month.

A lot. Just...a lot. :P

Kingdom Hearts 3

Kingdom Hearts 3

Kingdom Hearts 3

Kingdom Hearts 2.5

Final Fantasy XV

Final Fantasy XV

Super Smash Bros.

Persona 5

Persona Q

That Persona 4 dancing game (that's not out yet, is it?)

Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze

Sonic Boom

Sonic Boom

Sonic Boom

Did I mention Sonic Boom?

Cuz Sonic Boom

Conception II

That's all I can name off of the top of my head.

I could say Metal Gear Solid 5 but I still need to play Metal Gear Rising, Portable Ops and Peace Walker as well as finish Acid 2 so until I do that MGS5 is a moot point. Yes I know none of these are required to play 5 but Imma do it anyway. :P

• Brohoof 2

Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD remix.

I have the first one, enjoyed it, and the second one has birth by sleep, my favorite handheld game of all time.

YES YES YES! KH series ftw!

I'm curious if anyone else is pumped for Fallout 4 too. What else is everyone looking forward to? It can be on any platform and it doesn't matter what, as long as it hasn't come out yet :P

I am definitely pumped for KH2.5 and KH3 <3

A lot. Just...a lot. :P

Kingdom Hearts 3

Kingdom Hearts 3

Kingdom Hearts 3

Kingdom Hearts 2.5

Final Fantasy XV

Final Fantasy XV

Super Smash Bros.

Persona 5

Persona Q

That Persona 4 dancing game (that's not out yet, is it?)

Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze

Sonic Boom

Sonic Boom

Sonic Boom

Did I mention Sonic Boom?

Cuz Sonic Boom

Conception II

That's all I can name off of the top of my head.

I could say Metal Gear Solid 5 but I still need to play Metal Gear Rising, Portable Ops and Peace Walker as well as finish Acid 2 so until I do that MGS5 is a moot point. Yes I know none of these are required to play 5 but Imma do it anyway. :P

Amen, hallelujah and peanut butter! KH series!!

Kingdom Hearts 3.  :wub:  If i don't have a PS4 by the time it comes out, I'll go buy one specifically for this game. Destiny looks amazing as well as The Order: 1886

KH <3

• Brohoof 2

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, it's coming next year though... getting the version with new/extra monsters, new weapons/armor, and G-rank will certainly be more worth the wait than it would if we got the vanilla version this year however. :huh:

Also really looking forward to the new Smash Bros. A lot of other games I kinda want to play as well but nothing compares to my frothing demand for MH and Smash. :wacko:

I'll add something that I hope will happen...

Banjo-Threeie.

Not like Nuts and Bolts, that strayed too much from the original formula. Like an innovated Banjo-Tooie with a new plotline.

Edited by Twilly F. Sniper

Mario Kart 8, Super Smash Bros. 4 and Kingdom Hearts III.

Those are really the only titles for me. I hope Nintendo reveals some more exciting titles for the Wii U soon.

Dragon Age: Inquisition. I know, I know. Everyone (except myself, apparently) hated DA2, but despite having less than a year of development time and subsequent cut corners it was still pretty amazing so I am very stoked for this installment in the franchise. Also, I want to see what kind of crazy shenanigans Morrigan and Varric get into together.

ESO!! I tested it and though it didn't quite live up to expectations I still think it's a really solid MMORPG even though it doesn't really feel like an MMO (or a TES game either). Still, really can't wait!