Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming What game are you most looking forward to?

Concep

I'm most excited about Ace Combat 7. It was pretty frustrating when Namco decided to delay it. I was really looking forward to the game that promises to pick up where Ace Combat 6 left off, rather than use the clunky combat system from Ace Combat: Assault Horizon. Not to mention it looks like the storyline is linked with games 4 and 5, which are my two favorites in the entire series.

• Brohoof 2

I'm looking forward to Borderlands 3. I'm really hoping it won't be disappointing. Though it won't release for another year maybe :/

Well, I can still look forward to finally playing Fallout 4 someday in the plausibly near future.

Edited by Duzzki

There is no announced game i specially look forward too, but since it was talked about, that there is the possibility of a new Spyro Game, i look forward to that. And also for a new Bubsy Game, if there will be even further Games. I dont know, give me cute talking Animals and i will buy all of your Games . XD

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Luna Moon said:

There is no announced game i specially look forward too, but since it was talked about, that there is the possibility of a new Spyro Game, i look forward to that. And also for a new Bubsy Game, if there will be even further Games. I dont know, give me cute talking Animals and i will buy all of your Games . XD

A new Spyro game is seriously overdue. None of this Skylanders nonsense. Give me more of the Spyro I grew up with.

1 hour ago, MontagnaMagica said:

I'm most looking forward to a pick-up soccer game tonight. ;)

Haha! OK, joking aside... How about a Mario Strikers sequel? Come on, it has to happen someday!

Also overdue. -_- Time for another "edgy" Mario sports title rather than what we've been getting... it's been fun but also watered-down. I love the action of both Mario Strikers games. There's a very different atmosphere.

• Brohoof 2

There's those two new horror games coming this year which is Agony, and Scorn. Looking especially forward to Scorn since it looks so interesting.

Edited by Rainy_days
  • Brohoof 1

Psychonauts 2, God of War, Spider man, Kingdom Hearts 3,  Bloodstained: Ritual Of The Night, Code Vein, Mega Man 11, and Days Gone.

Mega Man 11 could not have come at a better time, especially after the dumpster fire that was Mighty No. 9, and the new influx of platformers coming out more recently. Has it really been nearly 8 years since Mega Man 10? I'm digging the new art style of 11, and can't wait to get it on my Switch.

Edited by ultrairongorilla

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
(edited)

Assassin's Creed Valhalla. I've always liked the combat aspect of AC games and found the stealth portion to be meh (I prefer the method "there are no witnesses if everybody is dead"), and from what I can tell, this one is going to have stealth as more of an option, at least in much more of the game. The trailer just looks so damn good.

Warning for the trailer, it's really graphic. Not Doom-levels of graphic, but it's brutal. It's about Vikings. Of course it's brutal.

Spoiler

Edited by Booker
  • Brohoof 2

Really looking forward to Cyberpunk 2077. I absolutely love all this techno stuff and according to the trailers the game is gonna be awesome

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Right now, I'm looking foward to the possible remakes of the 3D Mario games. Sure, they're just rumours at the moment, but I have a very good feeling about this.

Edited by Cash_In
  • Brohoof 1

There is no info about this, but I'm hyped about the next Gran Turismo game that It's going to launch on the PS5. I hope that maybe it will have a better singleplayer than GT Sports (I know that this game is Multiplayer based, but I really miss the singleplayer campaign.)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Am I the only one who thinks cyberpunk is going to be a disappointment just because of how hyped it's been and how long is taking that is not going to live up to the now very well constructed expectations?

I'm just here waiting for breath of the wild 2