Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private 1-1 Rp Thread

Commander Frost

Sophia walked out of sugarcube corner carrying the batch of treats for her foals she was watching later today.She was thinking about how thier faces would light up when she brought them the cinnamon rolls she had made. Then the tray started slipping off her back.
"Oh no!" She said.

Traveller walked into Ponyville. After the long trip he had finally made it. He smiled. Ponyville was always a place he loved to visit. He didn't know why.

As he walked towards Sugarcube Corner to grab a snack, he saw a mare drop a large tray of food. He immediately flapped his wings and sped up. He managed to catch them, but scraped his hoof on the dirt. He landed with the tray and placed it down. He inspected his cut hoof. 'Ah...stupid rocks.' He muttered as he looked around for the mare from earlier.

Traveller walked into Ponyville. After the long trip he had finally made it. He smiled. Ponyville was always a place he loved to visit. He didn't know why.

As he walked towards Sugarcube Corner to grab a snack, he saw a mare drop a large tray of food. He immediately flapped his wings and sped up. He managed to catch them, but scraped his hoof on the dirt. He landed with the tray and placed it down. He inspected his cut hoof. 'Ah...stupid rocks.' He muttered as he looked around for the mare from earlier.

"Oh! Are you ok!?" She asked looking at his hoof. It was cut by some rocks. Luckily, since he was a foal-sitter, she was always prepared. She took out some achahol rubbing pads and a bandage. She cleaned it and wrapped it in the bandage.

"Is that a little better?" She asked.

Travelled nodded. He moved his hoof around. 'Thanks. That would have helped a lot when I traveled.' He chuckled remembering the tray. 'Oh yeah, here you go.' He said motioning towards the tray. 'They seem pretty intact. Sorry if I messed them up a bit.' He added with a smile.

Edited by Delernil

Travelled nodded. He moved his hoof around. 'Thanks. That would have helped a lot when I traveled.' He chuckled remembering the tray. 'Oh yeah, here you go.' He said motioning towards the tray. 'They seem pretty intact. Sorry if I messed them up a bit.' He added with a smile.

"I-it's ok." She said. She finally got a full look at him. He was very hoofsome in her eyes. He had a few scratches, from traveling she guessed. His hair was flown back as if he liked going fast. She froze in sight of him.  She never had really met another pony her age, let a lone a hoofsome stallion.

"I-I-I'm Sophia." She said forcing herself to talk.

"I-it's ok." She said. She finally got a full look at him. He was very hoofsome in her eyes. He had a few scratches, from traveling she guessed. His hair was flown back as if he liked going fast. She froze in sight of him.  She never had really met another pony her age, let a lone a hoofsome stallion.

"I-I-I'm Sophia." She said forcing herself to talk.

'Im Traveller. Pretty straightforward. I travel.' He greeted with a smile. 'I just got back into Ponyville and I've already caught a tray of goods. Imagine that.' He laughed as he looked around. 'I can carry these if you like.' The stallion offered as he picked them up.

'Im Traveller. Pretty straightforward. I travel.' He greeted with a smile. 'I just got back into Ponyville and I've already caught a tray of goods. Imagine that.' He laughed as he looked around. 'I can carry these if you like.' The stallion offered as he picked them up.

"Th-that would be v-very nice of y-you. Th-thank you." She said. 

She let him hold the tray and they started walking to the house that she was foalsitting for two little foals.

"I-It's nice t-t-to meet you T-traveler." She said.

'Great I'm embarresing myself infront of him! Great job Sophia!' She thought to herself.

"Th-that would be v-very nice of y-you. Th-thank you." She said. 

She let him hold the tray and they started walking to the house that she was foalsitting for two little foals.

"I-It's nice t-t-to meet you T-traveler." She said.'Great I'm embarresing myself infront of him! Great job Sophia!' She thought to herself.

'Its nice to meet you too, Sophia.' He replied as they walked. Traveller looked her over. She was very nice looking. The purple streaks were pretty, and her blue eyes stuck out to him. Traveller looked back down with a little bit of embarrassment. After a moment of silence he looked back at her. 'So where do you need these delivered?'

'Its nice to meet you too, Sophia.' He replied as they walked. Traveller looked her over. She was very nice looking. The purple streaks were pretty, and her blue eyes stuck out to him. Traveller looked back down with a little bit of embarrassment. After a moment of silence he looked back at her. 'So where do you need these delivered?'

"J-just up the road. I-I-I'm foalsitting for someponies and I decided to bring them a s-s-snack." She said.

She had noticed him looking at her before he asked his question so she had blush on her face. She tried to hide it with her hoof, but it was too late, he had already seen it.

"J-just up the road. I-I-I'm foalsitting for someponies and I decided to bring them a s-s-snack." She said.

She had noticed him looking at her before he asked his question so she had blush on her face. She tried to hide it with her hoof, but it was too late, he had already seen it.

Traveller smiled awkwardly as he noticed her blush. She tried to hide it. He did his best to make it look like he never noticed, but he wasn't a particularly good actor. 'Thats nice...' He said as he walked. He walked alongside her in silence with the tray on his back.

Traveller smiled awkwardly as he noticed her blush. She tried to hide it. He did his best to make it look like he never noticed, but he wasn't a particularly good actor. 'Thats nice...' He said as he walked. He walked alongside her in silence with the tray on his back.

She walked a bit closer to him not realizing she was doing so and her cutie mark rubbed against his. She blushed and took two sidesteps away from him.

"I-i-i-i'm sorry...I-i-i d-didn't m-mean too...i-it was an accident...p-p-please don't hate me..." She said.  She was majorly blushing now. She thought she had just ruined any and all chances with him.

She walked a bit closer to him not realizing she was doing so and her cutie mark rubbed against his. She blushed and took two sidesteps away from him.

"I-i-i-i'm sorry...I-i-i d-didn't m-mean too...i-it was an accident...p-p-please don't hate me..." She said.  She was majorly blushing now. She thought she had just ruined any and all chances with him.

Traveller continued his awkward smile with a slight blush. He mentally cursed his grey coat. 'Yeah, dont worry about it. I wouldn't hate someone for something like that.' He assured her. They came to what he assumed to be the house. He stepped aside. 'You first. I'd assume they'd want to see you.'

Traveller continued his awkward smile with a slight blush. He mentally cursed his grey coat. 'Yeah, dont worry about it. I wouldn't hate someone for something like that.' He assured her. They came to what he assumed to be the house. He stepped aside. 'You first. I'd assume they'd want to see you.'

"Th-thank you." She said knocking on the door. She talked with the Stallion for a minute before returning outside. He looked at her with confusion and she exsplained.

"Th-they don't need me to foalsit anymore." She said. "H-he got off of w-w-work early." She said.

"Th-thank you." She said knocking on the door. She talked with the Stallion for a minute before returning outside. He looked at her with confusion and she exsplained.

"Th-they don't need me to foalsit anymore." She said. "H-he got off of w-w-work early." She said.

'Oh.' Traveller said flatly. 'I guess we have a random tray of cinnamon rolls then.' He chuckled. He looked around what he could see of the small town. 'I don't have much to do. I have plenty of spare bits so no jobs. I guess I can just follow you.' He said with a smile. 'Of course, if you'd like.'

'Oh.' Traveller said flatly. 'I guess we have a random tray of cinnamon rolls then.' He chuckled. He looked around what he could see of the small town. 'I don't have much to do. I have plenty of spare bits so no jobs. I guess I can just follow you.' He said with a smile. 'Of course, if you'd like.'

"O-oh...O-o-ok." She said. She walked with him.

"I-I don't really h-h-have anything to do. W-would you like to go t-t my h-h-house?" She asked nervously.

The blush would not leave her face. It stayed there mocking her. She hated her flaming muzzel right now. She wanted to hide it, but she had to keep looking at him to wait for a response.

"O-oh...O-o-ok." She said. She walked with him.

"I-I don't really h-h-have anything to do. W-would you like to go t-t my h-h-house?" She asked nervously.

The blush would not leave her face. It stayed there mocking her. She hated her flaming muzzel right now. She wanted to hide it, but she had to keep looking at him to wait for a response.

Traveller smiled, trying to ignore her blush. 'Sure. At least you'll have gotten cinnamon rolls out of that trip, so that's a plus.' He joked as they walked. He gave the house one last look so he might remember it before turning to her. 'Anyway, I'll be following you. Go right ahead.'

Traveller smiled, trying to ignore her blush. 'Sure. At least you'll have gotten cinnamon rolls out of that trip, so that's a plus.' He joked as they walked. He gave the house one last look so he might remember it before turning to her. 'Anyway, I'll be following you. Go right ahead.'

"Y-yeah. C-c-cinnamon rolls are g-g-good."

She saw him look back at the house then say,

'Anyway, I'll be following you. Go right ahead.'

"O-ok." She said. 

As they walked, the pegasus above them dragged dark clouds into Ponyville. They were planning for a light shower, but Derpy was on the team so it would probably be way worse.

"Y-yeah. C-c-cinnamon rolls are g-g-good."

She saw him look back at the house then say, 'Anyway, I'll be following you. Go right ahead.'

"O-ok." She said. 

As they walked, the pegasus above them dragged dark clouds into Ponyville. They were planning for a light shower, but Derpy was on the team so it would probably be way worse.

Traveller looked up at the enormous amount of rain clouds that had piled up. He had seen the showers in Ponyville, but this one seemed way too big for the time.

'Never seen a storm this bad in a while. Huh.' He said as more were moved.

'We should probably get moving. Don't want to get rained on.' He added as he picked up his pace.

Traveller looked up at the enormous amount of rain clouds that had piled up. He had seen the showers in Ponyville, but this one seemed way too big for the time.

'Never seen a storm this bad in a while. Huh.' He said as more were moved.

'We should probably get moving. Don't want to get rained on.' He added as he picked up his pace.

"Y-yeah..." She said. She picked up the pace as well. A cold breeze started to blow. It was late november, so they could be planning a snowstorm. An image popped in her head of her cuddling on the couch under a blanket next to the fire. With a nice cup of hot chocolate and the winter storm outside. She smiled at the thought. Then out of the corner of her eye she saw Traveler and instantly the image in her head now included him. He was snuggled under the blanket next to her. She made the image go away.

"If only." She said to herself.

"Y-yeah..." She said. She picked up the pace as well. A cold breeze started to blow. It was late november, so they could be planning a snowstorm. An image popped in her head of her cuddling on the couch under a blanket next to the fire. With a nice cup of hot chocolate and the winter storm outside. She smiled at the thought. Then out of the corner of her eye she saw Traveler and instantly the image in her head now included him. He was snuggled under the blanket next to her. She made the image go away.

"If only." She said to herself.

Traveller noticed her phase out. He didn't interrupt. He knew how rude it was from personal experience. He looked around for her house, then realized he had no idea where it might be. Reluctantly, he interrupted her thoughts.

'Uhm, where is your house? I can't really tell...' He said sheepishly. He didn't like not knowing.

Traveller noticed her phase out. He didn't interrupt. He knew how rude it was from personal experience. He looked around for her house, then realized he had no idea where it might be. Reluctantly, he interrupted her thoughts.

'Uhm, where is your house? I can't really tell...' He said sheepishly. He didn't like not knowing.

"O-oh, It's the blue one o-over there." She said pointing to the small blue house.

The wind picked up and she started shivering.

"It's c-c-cold." She said as she reached the door. She opened it and let him walk in first because the tray was starting to be off balanced by the wind.

"O-oh, It's the blue one o-over there." She said pointing to the small blue house.

The wind picked up and she started shivering.

"It's c-c-cold." She said as she reached the door. She opened it and let him walk in first because the tray was starting to be off balanced by the wind.

Traveller walked in first.

'Really. It's freezing...' He agreed before going inside.

It was fairly warm inside. He sighed and placed the cinnamon rolls on a nearby table. He walked over to the living room and flopped onto the couch as he heard the door close. 'Im over here.' The grey stallion called as he raised his hoof.

It was fairly warm inside. He sighed and placed the cinnamon rolls on a nearby table. He walked over to the living room and flopped onto the couch as he heard the door close. 'Im over here.' The grey stallion called as he raised his hoof.

She closed the door and put her saddlebags away before joining him in the living room. It was a lot colder in the living room, so she started the fire before going and geting the tray of cinnamon rolls and putting them on the coffee table infront of the couch. She sat on the couch next to him nervously as the storm began outside.

She closed the door and put her saddlebags away before joining him in the living room. It was a lot colder in the living room, so she started the fire before going and geting the tray of cinnamon rolls and putting them on the coffee table infront of the couch. She sat on the couch next to him nervously as the storm began outside.

Traveller looked out the window. 'Wow. That's a lot of rain. How long did they say it would last?' He asked curiously. He usually wasn't inside during storms. He likes being outside where he could fly. And travel. Most importantly travel. He sat up and grabbed a cinnamon roll.

Traveller looked out the window. 'Wow. That's a lot of rain. How long did they say it would last?' He asked curiously. He usually wasn't inside during storms. He likes being outside where he could fly. And travel. Most importantly travel. He sat up and grabbed a cinnamon roll.

The rain slowly turned to sleet. 

She grapped a cinnamon roll as well.

"I-I didn't even kn-n-now they were g-g-going to make a storm." She said. She took a bit of the cinnamon roll. The cinnamon roll wasn't as hot as it was before because of the wind, but she ate it anyway.