Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hey. :o

SwiftR

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?: YouTube. Google etc.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I remember seeing it on TV when it came on the first time in the UK. I immediately turned the TV off. I couldn't watch it. Only a couple of months in I think is when season 2 was half way in is when I got into it. The first episode caught my attention. It was new and funny. During that episode I saw my favourite character to this day talk in the most quiet voice. I couldn't stop watching it but my friends and family don't know anything about this or me having an interest in it. I prefer to keep it that way.

Anyway, hello community, I've been very hesitant to join these types of things. Paranoid of mates finding out will follow me for the rest of my teenage life :P

• Brohoof 1

I couldn't stop watching it but my friends and family don't know anything about this or me having an interest in it. I prefer to keep it that way.

Anyway, hello community, I've been very hesitant to join these types of things. Paranoid of mates finding out will follow me for the rest of my teenage life :P

I found out that letting them know, is a lot more relaxing than worrying about them finding out. It's also a lot more embarrassing if they found out and bring it up rather than you doing it yourself. But hey, it's your choice ^_^

I get what you're saying. I haven't told anyone either, nor do I plan to.

Anyway, welcome to the forums, I'm sure you'll have a great time here. If you have a question or just feel like talking, shoot me a message. :D

• Brohoof 1