Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you do when you get a song stuck in your head?

dar tunsh

(edited)

Well, when a song is stuck in my head...

If I like it, I download it and loop play it on my phone until I get sick of it, then delete it because it became annoying.

If I don't like it, loop play:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNrXMOSkBas

One does not simply stop listening to "Smile, Smile, Smile"...

Edited by Midnight

Well, when a song is stuck in my head...

If I like it, I download it and loop play it on my phone until I get sick of it, then delete it because it became annoying.

If I don't like it, loop play:

http-~~-//www.youtube.c...h?v=mNrXMOSkBas

One does not simply stop listening to "Smile, Smile, Smile"...

Hey look! It's the song I get stuck in my head all the time! *Sings along* "Come on everypony, smile smile smile!" :D

I'm constantly singing a song in my head so this is no problem for me. However, when I get a new, addicting song, I listen to it for literally 4 days straight or until the people in my house force me to stop...TrueStory.jpg

I have songs stuck in my head 24/7. No joke. Good thing I love most music and are therefore never annoyed by any of it! xD

What I do is just let it play out, sometimes listen to it (though that never takes it out of my head)

The only thing that can possibly get it out of my head is another song getting stuck, and that's only merely a chance. I can have anything stuck in my head at any point triggered by even the littlest thing, even a simple memory jog.

• Brohoof 1

When i have a song in my head i go through a set of stages.

1. Get semi naked.

2. Open all curtains

3. Grab broom and pretend its a microphone.

4. Sing the song i have stuck in my head as loud as i can.

Ya. im that cool.

I'm constantly singing a song in my head so this is no problem for me. However, when I get a new, addicting song, I listen to it for literally 4 days straight or until the people in my house force me to stop...TrueStory.jpg

Me too, drives my family completely up the wall.

More often than not I'm driven crazy when a song refuses to leave my head. If I like the song, I'm racking my brain trying to remember what it's called so i can seach it on youtube (unless I already have it on my Mp3 of course). If I don't like it, then I'm constantly catching myself humming or singing a few of the lines, trying desperately to think of another song to drown it out.

• 3 weeks later...

Wait, there are times when a song isn't stuck in your head?

I constantly have some kind of song stuck in my head, usually something from the 70's. I usually hum it or sing it, depending on if I'm alone or not. Right now I have Goodbye Yellow Brick Road by Elton John stuck in my head. Later I will listen to it, then listen to a few other songs. Chances are one of those will replace it.

Goodbye yellow brick road, where the dogs of society howl. You can't plant me in your penthouse. I'm goin' back to my plow. Back to the howling old owl in the woods, huntin' the horny back toad. Oh I've finally decided my future lies beyond the yellow brick road.

• Brohoof 1

Sing it FORREEEVVERRRRR!!! and then must listen to it at some point. If I do not know all the lyrics perfectly - start working on full memorization. Listening to it, singing with it, maybe on my own, who knows how long it stays until the next song pops into my mind. Rinse and repeat! lol :lol:

• 2 years later...

How ironic, here I am having Winter Wrap Up song stuck in my head and sees this topic. :D

Well before I saw the topic I was moving my head back and forth and shaking my leg in rhythm. The same sequence keeps playing over and over, the part where Applejack is singing in the song.