Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Are Celestia and Chrysalis 6'3" on all fours?

TheMarkz0ne

In a fact: Celestia is Alpha female. She has the most biggest horn, and she is the biggest pony (alicorn) in all of Equestria. Looks like Chrysalis are also Alpha female. (She's the queen, remember?)

Btw, is Chrysalis has cutiemark? Because if she's not, that she's not pony (alicorn) she's the unknown creation who looks like alicorn

Edited by zev_zev

Honestly, I've always thought of their heights as comparable to humans, if not smaller. My reason for this is the relative size of things around them. They look to be a bit shorter than humans. Unless they're just really tall and chunky. Could be completely wrong, but they just seem to be smaller, proportionately.

Pinkie_Pie_REFerence_S01E02.png

compared to human

Man-selecting-book-from-bookshelf-DVP491

In a fact: Celestia is Alpha female. She has the most biggest horn, and she is the biggest pony (alicorn) in all of Equestria. Looks like Chrysalis are also Alpha female. (She's the queen, remember?)

Btw, is Chrysalis has cutiemark? Because if she's not, that she's not pony (alicorn) she's the unknown creation who looks like alicorn

A changeling/alicorn hybrid actually :)

A changeling/alicorn hybrid actually :)

And what about her cutie mark?

Honestly, I've always thought of their heights as comparable to humans, if not smaller. My reason for this is the relative size of things around them. They look to be a bit shorter than humans. Unless they're just really tall and chunky. Could be completely wrong, but they just seem to be smaller, proportionately.

Pinkie_Pie_REFerence_S01E02.png

compared to human

Man-selecting-book-from-bookshelf-DVP491

I guess that usual ponies, like Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash are much small than human.

Celestia is exactly like real life horse (pretty big horse). Just my opinion.

I guess that usual ponies, like Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash are much small than human.

Celestia is exactly like real life horse (pretty big horse). Just my opinion.

I think Celestia is 6'3 and Chrysalis is about 5'9 or more if you compare their height.

I could see that, I suppose. I don't remember ever seeing an alicorn in the show trying to go through a regular sized door, but I haven't watched all the episodes in s4, and I doubt I could remember in from the past three if I tried. If there was a shot of regulars and alicorns going through the same door in a regular Ponyville house or otherwise regular sized door, that could probably help. The doors in the show seems to be proportionate to human doors -- maybe a bit smaller to fit the smaller pony sizes. Could be a horn-knocker for the alicorns though.

Princess_Celestia_and_Twilight_stops_at_

I saw someone point out that if Equestria girls is canon, and if rabbits are about the same size in Equestria as they are in the real world, then you can use Angel Bunny as a size reference. Angel compared to Human!Fluttershy and Pony!Fluttershy shows that your typical pony comes up to around a adult human's knees.

So by that logic, yes, Celestia and Chrysalis are quite tall.